1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Excellent Coder Needed. Good Money, Ongoing Work

Discussion in 'Services' started by technomassage, May 11, 2010.

Hello,

We are a web design company who is need of a reliable, proficient person to turn a design (PSD or Fireworks) into valid html code.

We have ongoing work if the person is interested.

For the moment we have a job ready to go ASAP. If you think you want some ongoing work, and are reliable email me: (no pm please) name your price and you can get stuck into it. If everyone is happy after that, we can discuss more ongoing work.

Two things:
    1. The person needs to be reliable
    2. All code needs to be clean, layout css based and wc3 complient.
    Also, if the person is able to talk via Skype at some point, that would be great.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from somebody looking to make some money soon!

Matt

technomassage, May 11, 2010 IP
  2. rickywebchime

rickywebchime Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi ,
    Yes , I'm interested in this project & can assure you very confidentely that i can deliver more than 100% as per your expectation & have that potential to live you thoughts.
    With design & developement of your website ,, i also have the experienced skills to bring huge traffic to your website , doing SEO/SMM & internet markeitng.
    So , i think i'm a complete package for you .....lets have a healthy discussion over the details & requirements .....my mail id : & skype id : rickywebchime

Thank You

rickywebchime, May 12, 2010 IP