1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Excellent and experienced Food Writer : original recipes and food related content

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Vera, Sep 21, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello all,

I am working with an excellent food writer at the moment on a project I am translating. She is not only a food writer but also a cook. She currently lives in Portugal but is from the UK, so she is a native English writer. She has a very natural way with words and a pretty nice following as a food author, here in Portugal.

She has published articles in many food blogs and is currently working on her first cooking book. And she writes awesome food content and original recipes. When the price is right, she will also shoot the food and include original pictures on the recipes. I am currently translating an english site she authored as a ghost writer and I can send you some links and previous of her work.

This is a serious and top quality service and we are only looking for serious buyers that are willing to invest in exclusive food content from an experienced writer, author and chef.

Again, this is a premium service and is limited to maximum 3 monthly clients.

She usually works with weekly packages with the clients. A weekly package includes 1 original recipe plus original pictures and 3 original recipe articles without pictures.

Please make your bids.

Cheers

Vera, Sep 21, 2016 IP