1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Exact Keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by sudeeptheja, Mar 24, 2013.

Hi Buddies,

Can any one of you tell me how the Keywords have to take and how to integrate exact Title and Meta's.

Thank you.

sudeeptheja, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  2. The SEO Man

The SEO Man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keywords are really not even needed, they are optional...

If I was going to use keywords, here is an example of what I would do:

if the Title was: SEO Expert
    I would use the keywords: seo, expert

Sometimes is a good idea to use no keywords, or just a few keyword in the meta tag.
    Do not define too may keywords on a single page, use other pages to target other important keywords.

The SEO Man, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  3. jasmine17

jasmine17 Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, I tend to find that meta tags and keywords are becoming less and less useful over time. For blogging the tags kind of help, but the abuse no means they are less relevant.

jasmine17, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  4. bob25

bob25 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry about the keywords, the major searchengines don't use them in their algorithms anymore for at least several years. You want to have the keyword you're targeting in both the page title and meta description. The title plays a part in your SEO, and while the meta description doesn't both are bolded in the SERP's which helps with the click thru rate, sort of like a classified ad. The headlines (title) catches their attention, and the meta description draws them in for the click.

bob25, Mar 25, 2013 IP