1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ewen Chia's Autopilot Profits- Another Scam?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by 3mice, May 25, 2007.

1. oldbuddy

oldbuddy Member

Best Answers:
    The thing most newbies overlook is Super Affiliate is just another term for Super Salesman which Ewan is. No matter what any Guru tells you, you have about as much chance of learning that skill set from an eBook or course as you do selling 30 cars a month by reading Joe Girard's book. Sure he's a super trainer and motivational speaker that car dealers pay big money to bring in, but the skills take years to develop.

oldbuddy, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  2. sunnyflakes

sunnyflakes Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I myself bought alot of his product before. He is very famous in Singapore. Probably the lst Singaporean to earn millions from Internet Marketing. Many worship him.

I will have to say that his graphic for his websites are very attractive will cause high conversion rate. This is one of the skills that we probaby should be learning from him. As for the contents, I have not much comments.

IF you realise most successful salepages are using emotional + income proof to sell! I have stop buying his new products as I suspect that it could be more or less the same contents.

Its only my fault for not applying them. No matter what, he has achieved his goal in his earning.

Gerald Lum
    www.youraffiliatearena.com

sunnyflakes, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  3. nhowelson

nhowelson Peon

Best Answers:
    there are tons of advertisement of this kind.. making money online is'nt an overnight job and will enjoy it the rest of the day. You have to work to earn money.. period.

This kind of advertisements or ebooks might help or can give you the idea on when and how to start. but at the end of the day you have to work hard everyday for money to start to flow..

nhowelson, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  4. indyguidedotinfo

indyguidedotinfo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    wow.. his first post is a wake up a 2 year old dead thread !

anyway thats funny the site hasn't changed in 2 years

indyguidedotinfo, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  5. Hagen

Hagen Peon

Best Answers:
    Regardless of what any sales letter claims, with ANY business, you need something to sell, a way to bring in prospects and a way to convert those prospects into sales. Any product or ebook or course you buy is essentially going to be telling you ways of doing those things, no matter how the author dresses it up or how easy he/she makes it sound. I don't fault them for making it sound easy, because not many people would buy if the sales letter told you you'd probably have to bust your ass and screw up a bunch of times before you got it right and started making money. Even so, that's closer to the truth.

Lead generation and conversion can be automated, but even those things take time and skill to set up. Assuming the information in the course is sound, if you're a newbie, you still have a steep learning curve ahead of you if you want to bring in substantial profits.

Hagen, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  6. rajakamil

rajakamil Banned

Best Answers:
    build your own mailing list and you will have autopilot income ;)
    please look my latest post on rajakamil.biz, it has post about how mailing list make you money (sorry, no promotion inside)

rajakamil, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  7. neoanderson

neoanderson Peon

Best Answers:
    Well this is clear scam because if the person can make 6 digit earning then he will be one of the most richest person in the world.

neoanderson, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  8. mustafakamal

mustafakamal Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on what people may think.

Some say a guru's good some say he/she is a waste of time and money.

At the end of the day, it's up to you and your own decision :)

mustafakamal, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  9. cwongwh

cwongwh Peon

Best Answers:
    I can tell you....anything with the name "Ewen Chia" is nonsense...
    its only good in giving false hopes to the newbies, but they soon realize that they will get little out of it

cwongwh, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  10. Hilltan

Hilltan Peon

Best Answers:
    Put it this way i bought it and didnt bother promoting it when i had the chance. It does give you some of the details in Affiliate Marketing but you can get all the information on forums for free on the internet.

Hilltan, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  11. Kjimeno

Kjimeno Peon

Best Answers:
    In all my years of business I have seen many people try the same exact thing and each one get's different results, from broke to rich. Reality is you can not compare someone else's experience because they will not do, say or act the same way you will.
    you have to go with your instinct if you think you can take something and have enough information on it and make it gold, now one can stop you no matter what system you pick.

Kjimeno, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  12. mistermint

mistermint Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting thread: Some people can trade on reputation for many years and I guess Ewin is one of those however, you have to respect a person who made it through hard work and a long time period but, what a pitty to hear some of the comments. A good reputation takes years to build up yet, minutes to lose.

mistermint, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  13. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i sometimes believe ewan especially in his yorije forum but i think his making this screen shot too exaggerated. :D

etc, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  14. guzie

guzie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea...it's easy for him to rake in the BIG bucks because he can hire the best copywriters online today. Copywriters for online sales marketing can make the "Devil buy a Bible" with their polished sales letters. Four things you need to make big bucks online. Lots of IM friends, traffic, good copy-writing and a whole lot of patients.

Paul

Last edited: May 3, 2010
    guzie, May 3, 2010 IP
  15. famous2313

famous2313 Member

Best Answers:
    I understand the salesletter looks kind of hypey but Ewen Chia is one of the Greatest Marketers On The Planet!!!

I've brought many of his courses and never was disappointed. His products are not a scam....he gives a lot of value

in his products.

Ewen Chia is someone i would recommended big time to my list.

famous2313, May 3, 2010 IP
  16. raycowie

raycowie Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, they all say a 'storyline' works too. Y'know, you promote a dating site by claiming you lost your wife to a one-legged vagrant that your wife said had better prospects, but then you turned your life around by joining 'date-a-dolt.com'. Most of the stuff the 'gurus' are selling won't get you anywhere and is usually their old stuff re-hashed, so don't do what they say, do what they DO!

raycowie, May 4, 2010 IP
  17. Orpheus

Orpheus Peon

Best Answers:
    When is the last time you found an honest review online?

Orpheus, May 6, 2010 IP
  18. johnben1444

johnben1444 Peon

Best Answers:
    Most marketers always prefer to paint the end of the game maybe they need to start telling people you can be a millionaire online but its going to take you years.

Ewen Chia is real and does offer genuine info, like business building you need a combination of time as well as effort.

johnben1444, May 6, 2010 IP
  19. teckinik

teckinik Peon

Best Answers:
    Ewen Chia is great marketer. I follow him very closely. But sometimes his products aren't meant for newbies. I guess you are newbie. Most of products are nowadays are targeted towards expert or medium level affiliate. For newbies they may not work well.
    Believe me if you didn't like Ewen chia product then forget about other marketers. All they sell is Two blondes around arms, Lamborghini and a big house.
    For you(considering u are newbie) I would recommend Ewen chia "my first million" (I don't remember the name exactly).

teckinik, May 7, 2010 IP
  20. l3x

l3x Peon

Best Answers:
    l3x, May 30, 2010 IP