1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ewen Chia's Autopilot Profits- Another Scam?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by 3mice, May 25, 2007.

1. Ernster

Ernster Peon

Best Answers:
    His products are not a SCAM....it's valuable information..but just information. If you read it, apply it and take action it can help you start an online business. Most people read ebooks like this and then magically expect money to fall from the sky...unfortunately it doesnt work that way. You got to work hard to run a successful business.

Ernster, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  2. icyguy

icyguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ewen chia is the real deal and humbled, yet he proved to be the real super affiliate he just being one of the Top 10 at the moment rank #1 on the latest mega sale on marketing main event 3

He just proved to public that he is the real deal, plus he is making it easy for everyone to follow his coaching.

I just attended WIS, singapore frankly speaking I respect ewen chia. He is genuine, while spoke to him. He look at eyes directly, other so called Guru speaker just nodded and look away.. they don't care and give a damn about anyone just making money from upsell

icyguy, Jun 17, 2007 IP
  3. ahtiu

ahtiu Peon

Best Answers:
    :mad:Ewen the real deal ??? ... look at wat he has put up with his high priced over-ratedf SACP ?? .. he disappear and did not fulfill what he has promised during his presale despite members pleading in his "SACP Master Forum"... wat a shame

ahtiu, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  4. Nica521

Nica521 Peon

Best Answers:
    I too have looked at and "purchased" the book, and what people need to realise that it is just that - an ebook! Like aballantyne has said, "I wouldn't call it a scam". If you buy it hoping to make the money quoted you are "dreaming"!!

For me the information in the booklet I think is very useful to those learning online marketing and I have to say I picked up on some new ideas that would probably help me with my online marketing and possibly get some additional exposure to my websites. If your contemplating on wether to buy the book, buy it for that only, and not to make the money quoted.

Read this blogger, it has a little info on Ewen and the book itself: "http://marketersworkshop.blogspot.com/ "

Nica521, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  5. robertino

robertino Peon

Best Answers:
    Ewen Chia converted from sheep into a wolf one year ago and remained ever since the incarceration of a greedy "guru” . A 100% big time, 21 century scam artist who knows his trade well and sooner rather then later he will get your cash.

Beware he is no longer the “supper affiliate” he once was. How do I know? I purchased in September 2006 his infamous SACP. Crapolla in a 3 ring binder.

The Supper Affiliate Cloning Program (SACP) that Ewen Chia sold and made over 1.2 million was definitely a big time scam at $1500 / sucker. Why should his latest "creations" be any different one year later? Once a good man, Now a crook.

The SACP a 2 kg, 3 ring binder filled with public domain info for the most part, crappy software so called Ewen Chia proprietary. And a 7 week (once a week) Teleseminar in Chinese – English. No support after and no opportunity to cancel and receive a refund. He may have been the #1 Affiliate marketer but he is also one of the biggest crooks now. He realized just like other "gurus" did, looking at statistics that there is a lot of money to be made selling to newbies. The biggest market today.

Targeting the newbies especially with so called “free” everything while psychologically pulling you into buying and separating your from your hard earned cash. This is truly "highway robbery" 21st century style.

Personally I lost the $1,500 and learned more from a $19 e-book (Honest Riches by Holly Mann-new edition sells for $37 now) A truly honest entrepreneur out there to help the “little guy” and showed me the path to success with niche marketing. Ewen Chia has sold his soul for cash and is out there for one reason only. To separate you for your hard earned money. Period.

robertino, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  6. MTbiker

MTbiker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I bought something from him, "Secret Affiliate Weapon" program, membership, whatever. I think I got two emails with tips as part of that... now it's just sales letters. Yep, I paid to receive sales pitches via email!!

Revenge is sweet though.

MTbiker, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  7. XooX

XooX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My prayer to all of you..Dont buy just this, but any of the money making systems online..

I had purchased this ebook. Again it is the same old story, you will find anywhere:

What is an affiliate program
    Finding a niche
    choosing the keywords
    using PPC, Forum, article marketing
    and all the sh!t you find in any other place..

I wonder how such a huge market for 'make money online' exists with just this one concept..people are really hungry to make money from nothing. :eek:

XooX, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  8. solid knowledge

solid knowledge Peon

Best Answers:
    terrible stuff.
    he wrote one 7 page report years back that was good.but since all his work is just crap and his success is built off jv and the other lists builders.there is no new info jsut how to upload a web page and build a list.hahahh

i have 3 hard drives full of this stuff i should sell the hard drives on craigslist. I get teh prerelease to allof this materail and lookat it an laugh thenitslaunched and thye made 1 000 000. makes me crazy

solid knowledge, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  9. finalroundmedia

finalroundmedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just got an email about this program yesterday. I'm glad you made this post.

finalroundmedia, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  10. ahtiu

ahtiu Peon

Best Answers:
    U r right Robertino, i too bought into his SACP high price program becos his promise of special coaching and access to his MASTER MIND Group ... But after the 7 weeks, he disappear and does not respond to anybody... He takes ur money and run and worst still, rehash the info in SACP and come out with multiple others in similar styles and contents... My advise is, dun trust tis guy no more ....

ahtiu, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  11. khalyfa

khalyfa Peon

Best Answers:
    i think , for me he is a scam too, i have been searching alaround the internet for a ood program to join , i thaught i found it, but after getting the work from home program i found it hype , there is no backdesk, links dont work, i got dissapointed , i sent email for explanation ,but no response.:(

khalyfa, May 14, 2008 IP
  12. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    zzzz, forget about all those. Stick to DP for the BEST information : )) all you need is to use the search button.

Nystul, May 14, 2008 IP
  13. tiger325

tiger325 Peon

Best Answers:
    For me personally I would be beware of any marketer that shouts loudly with bold numbers and highlights of how much you can make. Furthermore it is true that alot of reviews online are people making money on the product themselves.

tiger325, May 14, 2008 IP
  14. athena08

athena08 Peon

Best Answers:
    I almost bought this product today as I received an email about it. I usually ignore the obnoxiousness of the sales letters as they are all pretty much the same. They apparenty do work which is why everyone uses them.

I am glad I read this post because I have previously invested in several ebooks for newbies and would have been disappointed to read the same stuff and pay again to do so.

Thanks. This forum is a great help. Love people helping people. That's what it's all about.

athena08, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  15. ECS Dave

ECS Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is...

At the risk of sounding like I'm promoting something (I guess I am, LOL),
    Affiliate Rescue delivers pretty much the same info EC is selling,
    and I have it for only $9... Big difference, wouldn't you say?

Be Well!
    ECS Dave

ECS Dave, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  16. slymarketing

slymarketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure who is helping Ewen, but his sales pages are stunning and the copywriting is top notch. No wonder why so many people are buying his stuff.

On the other hand, I bought SAW a while ago, and it wasn't really worth the price. But I was too eager when I read the sales page :)

I don't believe his products to be scam, I just think that they are mostly the same products but with different angles, and that they are really meant for people new to Internet marketing and the whole make money on the Internet hype ;)

[​IMG]

slymarketing, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  17. iceeyes

iceeyes Peon

Best Answers:
    I consider it a "semi-scam". It is just an ebook and tutorial videos tell you how to start with affiliate marketing. I tried that, lost some money, and get refund. Actually all the programs promoting in Clickbank are facing some shared problems. For details, you can read this review article:
    http://www.squidoo.com/autopilotreview
    Anyway, you can buy it, learn something from it and get refund; but you'd better not promote it. You will waste money and time.

iceeyes, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  18. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hate gurus generally but actually Ewen seems to be better than the others. I've had Mike Filsaime harassing me by email recently too much and he even once emailed me as part of a "c.c. group" so I could see about 100 of his leads (and they could see me)! Fabian Tan telling me something is free, I click through and you have to pay for it. etc.

But Ewen never harrassed me like this.

rolf, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  19. airabongco

airabongco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been hearing negative feedback on him as well. Though I don't have the authority to say it. But I downloaded one of his softwares and it's a bit useless. :(

airabongco, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  20. ECS Dave

ECS Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just from what "I've" read, Ewen's stuff is pretty good, IF you're a newbie,
    and know nothing about internet marketing, or making money on the internet.

I've read a few of his products, and I did learn some stuff, but that was a while
    ago, and what I've read recently from him, I've gotten FREE from other places.
    Not the products, the stuff he's saying in them...

Again, IF you're new to making money on the internet, and are wanting
    to learn how to sell ebooks online, his stuff does a pretty good job of explaining it.

Be Well!
    ECS Dave

P.S. For less than a fine dinner and a movie, Rob Toth has put together a great related offer...
    read my latest blog post for more info (the link is right next to my user name above!)

ECS Dave, Oct 7, 2008 IP