1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Evidence!!!: Clickbank is a scam / fraud / ripp off. I got proof. Read this !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by webmedia, Jun 22, 2010.

1. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    They don't rip off anyone. No one has ever provided any reasonable proof that CB scams anyone in any way. However, there are plenty of vendors and affiliates who make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year (probably even millions of dollars a year) with Clickbank.

dlm, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  2. dannbkk

dannbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank Rules!

dannbkk, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  3. webmedia

webmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Well go ahead and sell CB products.
    I don't need to provide evidence to anyone. All I wanted to say is that I tested myself thats CB is a bunch of c***p.
    None can really trust that the hop sale really is getting credited to your account.
    Some on my sales didn't after testing it under laboratory conditions.

Thats all I have to say.

Whoever wants to continue to cash your 30$ checks from clickbank ( if ur lucky), than continue to do so. However I tould you the truth already.

The other obvious truth is that clickbank products are all from low quality and a chargeback is guaranteed after the buyer finds out ( after 2 months) that the product /ebook is worthless bunch of infos. The download page of any CB product can be found over google anyway so why pay for it. You have full 2 mnth to charge back and keep the product anyway.

Thats the main reason why CB is so unprofitable + the scam that the company takes a certain % of the sales for themself anyway or can you proof that all sales you ever made really went into your bankaccount ( after 3 month waiting for CHECKS + 1 month waiting!!!)??

webmedia, May 8, 2011 IP
  4. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    First off, if you buy from your own affiliate link, most of the sellers on clickbank will not give you the commission.
    Thus the chargebacks.

Clickbank has been in business for too many years to be a scam.
    And only people who either do not understand clickbank because they are too lazy to read the TOS and rules, etc. at clickbank, or
    they try to game the system will complain and yell scam.

They are NOT scammers!
    Never have been and never will be.

iowadawg, May 8, 2011 IP
  5. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah - actually you do. If you're going to call a website like Clickbank a scam, you had better post proof to back up your claims.

I've been receiving CB checks in the mail every 2 weeks for years. Some of them as high as $4000. Based on all the research I have done CB has credited me with every sale I have ever made.

Stop complaining because you suck at internet marketing. It's not CB's fault you are a failure.

dlm, May 8, 2011 IP
    iowadawg likes this.
  6. Peoney

Peoney Member

Best Answers:
    I can't say if scam or not. My only problem I have with clickbank was they didn't return my money back when I try to return the product.. My return wasn't accepted. But I got to call them directly I guess and ask them why. I have only little money to buy the product and I didn't want the product because there wasn't anything new in it that I don't know for the past 6 month that i was researching.

Some people just have a bad experience with one company at times.

Peoney, May 11, 2011 IP