1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Evidence!!!: Clickbank is a scam / fraud / ripp off. I got proof. Read this !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by webmedia, Jun 22, 2010.

1. regska

regska Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't see any evidence. I never had a problem with clickbank. Maybe time to show some proofs instead of just making rants about clickbank.

regska, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  2. FavouritesBlog

FavouritesBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    I didnt break any rules, regulations or terms and conditions.

I have a lawyer backing my evidence, I dont need to publish it here for a heap of newbies that KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CLICKBANK OPERATIONS.

Why should I have to show screen shots of my colleagues purchasing my own products and my affiliate account not getting commission? Come on, get REAL.

" Rant " - Yeah its a rant with evidence, evidence which i dont need to publish. What i have said alone should be enough....

And besides, check clickbank yourself - Get a friend to purchase your product and sure enough you won't get the commission.

I think its true of what friends have said of DP - A bunch of know it all kids with no respect for others.

FavouritesBlog, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  3. iTube

iTube Active Member

Best Answers:
    I somehow believe in with the OP here. Most if not all affiliate sites do shred leads.

Actually there's no way an affiliate can track the sales down not unless you did such experiment like what the OP and others did.

Waiting for more feedback regarding this...

iTube, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  4. webmedia

webmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Well maybe I broke the rules by purchasing myself. Lets say I tested the clickbank system. But I did it from different PC, IP, CLEARED COOKIES.

Basicly I am a different person. Call my a rulebreaker I don't give a @#$%.

Fact is The sales disapeared without any explanation. Also $ didn't arrived in the buyers account even dough chargeback/ refund has been claimed.

I don't need to show any proofs. what the F#$% u wanna see an empty account? Also I don't need to proof anyone anything.

I started this thread out of anger of the events happened. That you be warned if sales are getting "charged back" into clickbank staffs pockets.

For the people wanting proof I am not selling a dam website here for christs sake. And I don't want to take on a big cooperation with freakin screenshots. Jesus Christ. If you don't believe me get lost. But don't come back weeping that your sales got refunded and clickbank cleared out your account again.

Any constructive comments are are welcome

webmedia, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  5. matins

matins Member

Best Answers:
    yea your a rule breaker, not only that what was your intention or motive for you using a different ip to test or buy the product?

matins, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  6. victoryreds

victoryreds Peon

Best Answers:
    they scammed me for a few sales too. thats why i dont bother with them anymore.

victoryreds, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  7. webmedia

webmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    who cares what my intentions are. I exposed clickbank as a fraud company by testing there system. There is a loophole, because buyers and sellers don't have contact, so how will the buyer ever know that the refund was genuine!? ........Never. CB knows. Or at leased there staff knows and makes some extra dollars. I guess a few millions a year.

Warning everyone, keep your eyes open CB is fraudulent you can be lucky if they actually send you a check one day.

By the way I tried to chargeback as a seller for these transactions they don't let me because it would blow there cover.

Moth*****ers!

Be aware Clickbank is a rip off. Search the net you will see I am one in one million telling you that clicbank.com is a fraud company.

webmedia, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  8. theAdviserMe

theAdviserMe Active Member

Best Answers:
    I thought that Clickbank is free of problems like this. Oh well, I think no online company is totally free of something like this. This is just a surprised at least to me because I understand how credible the name of Clickbank is.

theAdviserMe, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  9. Gregvalentino26

Gregvalentino26 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have had 2 affiate links on my website corefitnessmusclesdotcom homepage for 6 months and they have had 30,000 plus views. guess what no sales. I agree because my other affiliate links on my article pages have made alot of sales.

Gregvalentino26, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  10. RTL

RTL Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used to do affiliate marketing for Clickbank, and I'm not in any hurry to go back. What really used to upset me about CB was the small amounts of money that used to go missing frequently (which would of course end up being large amounts of money in the long-term). The fees, charges, debits, THRESHOLDS, etc. Considering you made a sale of $49, and the threshold is $50, and then for whatever reason had a block of inactivity for three months afterwards, that $49 will eventually wither into nothing, meaning it'll go into Clickbank's pocket.

Hardly ethical.

RTL, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  11. Mike Inkster

Mike Inkster Member

Best Answers:
    I have been an affiliate with Clickbank for over 3 years, and so far have had no problem with them.
    As long as you fellow the rules, and make sure that you clear your cookies.

Mike Inkster, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  12. webmedia

webmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    tnx mike for you advice

webmedia, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  13. bharathvn

bharathvn Peon

Best Answers:
    You are very late, i have already experience this on my sites

bharathvn, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  14. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't need your proof to know Clickbank is a scam, I knew it for years first hand when it was the only affiliate program where I consistently made $0 off of...yet, I pull in hundreds per month from CJ and e-Junkie...screw Clickbank.

Pixelrage, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  15. webmedia

webmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    tnx guys for your support. I just hope that many newbie IM's reading this. By the way, CB products suck.

webmedia, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  16. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank weak toward blackhat affiliate methods, there are some out there and the product seller usually takes the hit yeah?

MarTh-, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  17. newmannewy

newmannewy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont see what you guys are complaining about.. there just a corporation like any other. They all rob, lie and steal like crazy. that is there job. But the biggest criminals of all are governments.. Because they steal the wealth of nations and do it legally.

23 trillion stolen worldwide since 2008 and not a single person went to jail.. Now thats a scam!!

newmannewy, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  18. GuruContent

GuruContent Peon

Best Answers:
    Start a website an promote it, not many will believe you on DP forums with zero proof.

GuruContent, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  19. bandito1

bandito1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the warning.

bandito1, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  20. ddkoh92

ddkoh92 Peon

Best Answers:
    I suppose all affiliate markets might do this as a way to make extra profit at the expense of the affiliate marketer...or maybe there was a genuine glitch in their script or something..

ddkoh92, Jul 12, 2010 IP