1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Evian Sports Cap Mineral Water Gets Rid of Bubbles in Urine

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zirkon Kalti, Dec 20, 2016.

evian_image.png

I drank 6 bottles of evian water with the sports cap and I found that this mineral water is truly good. If you have germs or bacterial infection, the sports cap Evian water will help you to kill the germs. You will find that you no longer have the infection and is on your way to recovery after drinking the water.

Besides, I found out that the sports cap Evian water has helped to remove the bubbles in my urine. I used to have bubbles in my urine because of inhaling poisonous smoke of people deep frying using the wrong pot. Instead of using a food grade wok, they use a cheap ordinary aluminum basin that is used for storage for deep frying. The deep fry oil has become black and the smoke is extremely poisonous that it can damage the lung and internal organs.

The sports cap Evian water is not an ordinary water and not suitable for every day consumption. I suggest drinking 6 bottles with one bottle every day for 6 days in one month and repeat this step every month. And you should continue drinking even after you did not see bubbles in urine until you feel that you have fully recovered.

Zirkon Kalti, Dec 20, 2016 IP