1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

everyone declining my application

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by vishal172, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Oded Frommer

Oded Frommer Peon

Best Answers:
    Declined application: mostly a result of your country. Try email them, even though it takes some time.

Oded Frommer - Performance Revenues Web Marketing

Oded Frommer, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  2. dingdelaotou

dingdelaotou Peon

Best Answers:
    yes,i got declined by more than 1000 advertisers as well.because the country i am from and the website doesn't fit

dingdelaotou, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  3. itworked

itworked Member

Best Answers:
    I have a great site that I bought and was earning affiliate income. However of the 5 primary advertisers, 2 have accepted me, 1 is pending and 2 did automatic rejects. The problem with the auto rejects is that they don't give you a reason. In one case the advertiser said they only accept publishers that are "Bar 4 or 5". I think that means you have to have at least several hundred dollars of sales in your account per month before they will accept you. But I don't know where on cj.com you can see how many bars you are.

Also does anyone know whether cj tracks your IP address? I have a permanent US address and bank account but am overseas a lot. I wonder if they are also rejecting me based on IP location.

itworked, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  4. SonjaC

SonjaC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Website is reason in 90% of cases.

SonjaC, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  5. itworked

itworked Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think the instant, automatic rejection was based on the evaluation of a website. The only thing they might evaluate automatically is whether it exists or not. My website not only exists but has been delivering sales dollars to the very same advertisers for over a year.

itworked, Feb 9, 2010 IP