1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Everyone - Build the Clickbank FAQ Sticky Here

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by flip, Jan 31, 2008.

1. aaron_nimocks

aaron_nimocks Im kind of a big deal Staff

Best Answers:
    aaron_nimocks, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  2. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you could that would be a great start, even this thread has a ton of information in it and would make a great sticky

terryd, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  3. gerritpoel

gerritpoel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice compilation of FAQs! Thanks.

Mods? Why the hell is this not a sticky... tsk.
    Seems like they are too busy giving infractions...

gerritpoel, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  4. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    True. Agree.

bl4ckmaN^, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  5. flip

flip Peon

Best Answers:
    Hell, I'm considering posting a blank comment once a day - just to keep this thread on top. :D

flip, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  6. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Then this thread will become the longest one in the history of DP :D

7. affiliatebynature

affiliatebynature Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend using tracking software if you are to take affiliate marketing seriously. Tracking202 is free (www.tracking202.com).

Also, most information in this post can be found in my free ebook i'm about to release. It'll be coming out in the next 2 weeks. Check out my blog for additional useful info.

affiliatebynature, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  8. aaron_nimocks

aaron_nimocks Im kind of a big deal Staff

Best Answers:
    The decision is to not make it a stick sorry.

Main reason is what I posted on the top of this page and I went through the first 100 or so threads and it doesnt seem like there needs to be one because not a bunch of threads get started asking basic stuff.

Thought Id let you know instead of you all wondering whats going on.

Sorry

aaron_nimocks, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  9. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Aaaron, I am always here and believe me, almost everyday there is a thread asking some newbie stuff about Clickbank.

I don't think that Clickbank FAQ sticky will hurt in any way. It will only be beneficial for beginners, and less head ache for experienced marketers.

10. gerritpoel

gerritpoel Active Member

Best Answers:
    bl4ckmaN^, I understand what you are getting at. I agree

I also think that people who have a problem or want to ask something just simply start a new thread, which means that the more relevant and valuable threads dissapear down the page rows.

I think a sticky will be good, so people can focus their questions in one thread and not all over the place.
    Oh well, everyone has a different opinion on things.

gerritpoel, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  11. flip

flip Peon

Best Answers:
    Aaron,
    I understand what you're saying - why not just post the Clickbank FAQs. But the problem is that Clickbank is famously secretive & non-communicative with its customers. Remember, these are people who have a blog that is nothing more than a collection of corporate press releases.

A DigitalPoint sticky speaks more of the truth about Clickbank than Clickbank ever can.

We urge you to reconsider.

flip, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  12. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a funny idea on the sticky topic.

Why not create a blog where all of us will pay for the hosting and the domain. Then we will upgrade it every week. So every time a newbie ask a question that we already answered so many times, we will provide him/her with the right link to it. If there is a new question , we will discuss the topic and then update it in the blog so next time, we won't have to go over it again and get mad at the newbie.

For now, we can pick up to 5 editors to upgrade the blog :

-Bl4ckman

-Flip

-Swerd

-Zibblu

-and myself

The reason I did not put NC or Lemonarian on this project is because they are dieting from this forum for a little while. So if they come back, we can always add them to the list of editors.

Here is why I pick those guys :

Bl4ckman ----- is always here on this forum and I think he really enjoys blogging.

Zibblu--------- Same as bl4ckman

Flip------------ He came up with the idea of building a sticky on this part of the forum, so we cannot leave him behind.

-Swerd-------- One of the best publisher on this forum, he could give us some ideas in how to become a publisher on CB.

-Myself------- Just a simple dude who is making his living online.

So guys, let me know your thoughts on this and we can choose a domain name together. By the way, if you want to recommend someone to become an editor, feel free to do so.

Megarudy

megarudy, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  13. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Well, if you think that way, then we can simply suggest reading some great, free guides, which are available from members of this forum.

My one - www.makemoneyonline4idiots.com
    Lemonarian's guide - www.lemonarian.com
    Devour's guide - www.theartofclickbank.com
    Popedope's guide - www.articlenaire.com

It's really quick helping the newbies, when you just need to give a simple link to a free guide.

Managing a blog for newbies would be too extra, I think.....

If moders are so lazy, that they can't create a single sticky, then I am sorry...

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  14. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Aaron, making this thread a sticky can't hurt can it? Look at the more recent sticky in the directory forums - that was just a comical thread and has no real need to be there.

This on the other hand will bring only a positive purpose to this sub forum. I highly doubt you'll get many complaints if you did make it sticky. What do you have to lose?

mikey1090, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  15. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    BUMP****

This has to be on top.

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  16. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bumping our imaginary sticky..............

terryd, Aug 6, 2008 IP
  17. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    It's unbelievable how a section like CLICKBANK, hasn't got a single moder...

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  18. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Most of the moderators moderate all forums. They rarely assign mods to a sub forum like this.

Mods don't browse forums like this either. They just respond when people report the posts.

mikey1090, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  19. pixeladd

pixeladd Banned

Best Answers:
    i agree
    i think alot of the same questions are being asked in the CB forum

could do with maybe 1 mod who used clickbank alot

pixeladd, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  20. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Aaron, thank you kindly for going through the last 100 threads however if you'd like I'm sure almost anyone here can put together a list of crap threads from the past month that flood this place which can certainly be avoided (then again, more threads, more posts, more bung = more money/ads/seo right?...meh).

I think you need to take another look at the recent 100 or 500 with a finer comb and perhaps a CB pro by your side - just a suggestion, you seem to be the only person with some power that gives a crap about this section. << Thank you for at least that!!

Wow, Aaron, that's a good way to show that this section gets possibly the least love - we've been asking for a sticky for almost a year, a YEAR! One simple, iddybitty, little, filled with n00b guides, stickkky.

If you'd like we can even pull up the top 10 n00bie threads and you can put links to them within that sticky. Your comment about 'people are not really asking the same questions' couldn't be farther off mate...

One sticky, one, it's SAD that people are bumping an imaginary sticky - don't you think? What's next, getting negative rep for bumping n00b guides?

One sticky,
    N.

**EDIT: I've decided to take the most recent compilation from FLIP in this thread and make it a sticky on my own forum lul'z, along with the 5 that are already there - and guess what - I don't get bung at my forum for this reason alone - thus the pros don't wanna bang their heads x times a day when visiting... Pretty soon this place is going to be the blind leading the blind as more pros drop off (or n00bs leading newer n00bs) - yay for not having a sticky [ConfusedBeyondRecognition icon here]

NCMedia, Aug 7, 2008 IP