1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ever thought that maybe all the anti-microsoft, anti-vista are propagandas by Apple?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dinosaur, Jun 17, 2007.

Ever thought that maybe all the anti-Microsoft, anti-Vista are all propagandas by Apple?

It's interesting how people think of Microsoft as this "Evil Corporation" while Apple is practically no different.

What's your take on this question?

dinosaur, Jun 17, 2007 IP
  2. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Microsoft is not evil, i have TONs of respect for them.
    Their shit just sucks for the first year or so, and they have a habit of of putting too much processor draining, crap in their software that inhibits functionality, and is usually just there for the "cool" factor and not for relevance to the application actually working seamlessly.

I am so disappointed in MS Office, Outlook in particular, that I refuse to even try any other versions.
    It is a processor hogging piece of crap!
    Bill Gates version of software seems to mimic an actual talking/comprehending computer, with the exeption that, the average computer buyer and user doesn't upgrade to a cold fusion, liquid cooled nuclear chip just to run Vista.
    JMO

hmansfield, Jun 17, 2007 IP
  3. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Some people think it's cool to hate on Microsoft and other successes. It's about time to make hating on Apple cool with their iTunes proprietary format and their closed pricey hardware platform. Boooo Apple!

tbarr60, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  4. Category

Category Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey chill with the apple hating. I bet you never USED an apple in your whole life.

Category, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  5. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Microsoft used to be hated because it was the number 1 in the OS market and it was using its position to crush other software vendors while offering a crappy version of its own software. It is how it used its dominant position to crush the competition that made it so hated.

ablaye, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  6. JKPS

JKPS Guest

Best Answers:
    I strongly agree with you.

Apple is no better. There are no viruses for Apple/Linux etc because the masses don't use these OSes & so the hackers don't get the money & fame out of these, so they concentrate on Microsoft.

I've a PC with Windows Vista Premium & it runs as flawless as any OS can. Its is far better than Apple OS X or Ubuntu or Fedore or Red Hat...ALL OF WHICH I'VE TRIED PERSONALLY!

JKPS, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  7. dinosaur

dinosaur Peon

Best Answers:
    true. But I also agree with ablaye.

My take on this issue is that: No one system is significantly better than the other. Otherwise the one would have gone out of business already.

I am against hating from either side.:)

dinosaur, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  8. ROAR

ROAR Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    First intelligent post I have seen in months on this board

ROAR, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  9. Sinfull

Sinfull Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow I never thought of that, it's a very good point but I highly doubt it, I would be interested to see the outcome if you do more research into this.

Sinfull, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  10. nefar

nefar Peon

Best Answers:
    I doubt it would be apple considering it was microsoft that bailed their ass out awhile ago.

nefar, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  11. nichescape

nichescape Peon

Best Answers:
    Apple isn't considered evil by most people because they were the underdog that you could root for when Microsoft was killing off competition with their business practices. Now that they're coming into their own, those people can feel justification for their support over the years.

If things continue the way they're going right now, Microsoft could be the underdog that everyone roots for while piling the hate on the evil corporation known as Google ;)

nichescape, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  12. khakicom

khakicom Banned

Best Answers:
    maybe...both Bill and the owner of apple (forgot his name) are same.....geeks both of them !

khakicom, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  13. Dondon2d

Dondon2d Peon

Best Answers:
    It is Steve Jobs.

Dondon2d, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  14. uniqueasitis

uniqueasitis Peon

Best Answers:
    I doubt it. Whenever you have two rival parties and one of them outstrips the other, people just have this knack for considering it evil. You do not need any propaganda. Success itself is enough to cause people to hate you.

uniqueasitis, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  15. kewlchat

kewlchat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting concept.. but I doubt it..

kewlchat, Feb 8, 2008 IP