1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ever fooled Google?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by makeaprofit, Mar 18, 2006.

1. tdotn

tdotn Peon

Best Answers:
    I will probably get some flames for this by some of you, but I confess I have fooled google before...

I own 2 websites, which gets around 10,000 visits daily combined, the ads are very low paying so I used some some techniques so it displays other more high paying ads. My real ads only earn me around $2K a month, when I used this method, I got $7K a month! you see why I was so tempted? even if I get ban later, it would be worth it because of allthe extra $ im getting.

anyway, this lasted for nearly a year, then I received an email from google. After reading all these comments on digitalpoint, I thought I was doomed, but to my surprise,the email only pointed out that my ads were not in compliance with their policy and gave me 2 days to fix it. I fixed it up, and they thanked me for cooperating :)

Anyway, now I am earning all my money legally, and trying to optimize get to the most of it :)

tdotn, Jul 26, 2006 IP
  2. 101homebiz

101homebiz Peon

Best Answers:
    i definitely do not recommend to try to fool google nor any other advertiser. i think we earn money in an honest way (;-)

101homebiz, Jul 27, 2006 IP
  3. chachacallis

chachacallis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you try and fool google and they will take your money and your account from you, you are lucky they only tell you to fix whatever you did.

chachacallis, Jul 27, 2006 IP
  4. falcondriver

falcondriver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    g offers some "start and stop" tags for adsense, so you can say "this is the interreting part on my website, ignore the header, footer and my shoutbox for choosing ads", this is the save way.
    if you wanna cheat you can do it quite easy with iframes. make a plain page with your g-ads on top and add some text and title tag with you keyword. now insert this page with "your keywords" on your website using iframes, remove the borders and scroll bar from <iframe> and make it exactly the same size as your g-ads format, so your keywords on this framed page are invsible.

dont forget to start a "im banned from adsense" thread a few weeks later ;)

falcondriver, Jul 27, 2006 IP