1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Event Blogging

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by GUEST_BLOGGER, Mar 8, 2016.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what actually is Event Blogging and how many people are getting suceess out of it ................

Regards
    Guest Blogger

GUEST_BLOGGER, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  2. kartik786

kartik786 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Event blogging means predicting high search volume terms of the future, blogging about these trending topics, ensuring they rank on the first page and bringing home a lot of traffic and ultimately monetizing that traffic for money.

Here's an example :

I know the keyword happy new year is going to be searched highly on new years eve. So I gather create a blog happynewyear.com and ensure it ranks on first page before the new year begins. On new years day people type happy new year evening on google and my site shows up which offers a lot of forwardable texts and graphics to your friends and family. People visit the site, click on ads, I make money.

That's event blogging.

What's not event blogging :

I know the keyword "blogging" gets about 40,000 searches every month on google india. I book the domain www.Blogging.co.in and try to get it on top of the first page. This is not event blogging.

Got it?

kartik786, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  3. GUEST_BLOGGER

GUEST_BLOGGER Banned

Best Answers:
    So we need to put adsense ads on website and cant we rank for normal blog by creating "Happy new year event " on it . We need domain similar to keyword , Is that mandatory ?

GUEST_BLOGGER, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  4. Ilmi

Ilmi Member

Best Answers:
    What? Something like this exists?! The things people do to earn money....But sounds like this is one time cash in thing, like in your example about the New Years thing, as soon as the trend goes away so will the traffic to their blog. And then what? Look for the next trend again??

Ilmi, Mar 9, 2016 IP
  5. kartik786

kartik786 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can, but chances are that you will rank with a EMD better "exact match domain".

Yes, especially asians do this for a quick buck. You just hop from one trend to another :)

kartik786, Mar 11, 2016 IP
  6. GUEST_BLOGGER

GUEST_BLOGGER Banned

Best Answers:
    Okay , Thanks

GUEST_BLOGGER, Mar 11, 2016 IP