1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Event Attending CANNOT Be Seen - Please Help

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by ConfusedOne0, Feb 11, 2018.

Hello Everyone,

I would also have an inquiry if I may ask for your help please. When I move mouse cursor on someone's profile, regardless if he/she is added to my friend list, I often see in little popup window the event he/she will be attending in the near future or he/she was attending in the very recent past. Just for a note: i am referring to the little popup window that occurs when you move the mouse cursor on someone's name. That window contains photo, main profile top picture and some of the most common info shown in this popup window is employer name and education institution. But my question, I will be asking below is related to attending event only.

I really like this ''Event Attending Occurrence'' feature and often it is shown regardless if person is added as a friend or not. The best thing about it is if you really want to meet someone in person, but don't have a chance to do it anyhow else, you simply wait for event shown when moving mouse cursor on his/her name and go to this same event just with one purpose: to meet the person with a hope he/she will be really there and didn't forget to ''delete his/her attendance'' on event FB webpage if last minute changing his/her mind.

I have been facing the problem where wanted person, for who i want to know event and its location, didn't have this feature (''event attending occurrence'') shown on ''popup window'' upon moving mouse cursor on his/her name. There is huge story about it but i am trying my best to meet wanted person but the problem is that event name is NOT shown. I firstly thought this person didn't click on ''Attending'' (alternative to ''I Am Visiting/Coming'') button on any event FB webpage. I was relying on that feature for a long time and recently I was negatively shocked seeing same wanted person being on ''Attending'' list of particular event but when i moved mouse cursor on the name, the information that he/she will be attending wasn't shown. I was very sad. Very very very sad. There are hundreds of events and even if i invest few hours per day every day searching, I wouldn't be able to do so because i don't have URL links of all those events.

Trying to add person as a friend is NOT possible. Messaging him/her to ask question directly is obviously too straightforward and wouldn't want to do. What I am asking is for me as important as breathing and i REALLY REALLY REALLY must find a way to be able to check event name without ( ! ) having to add as a friend.

Events are public and not private.

If someone could please explain how else to see event name where person will be attending, please I beg you on knees to explain. I tried all the tabs on main profile of wanted person (not popup window but entire profile webpage) and nothing was visible there. When I went to event webpage to ''Attending'' list, I saw the person on the list. Please explain me how to solve this problem. I would owe you for your help for my entire life.. Regardless if is possible or not, I must find a way how to see event name: for this I would sell my soul! Thanks a billion times in advance!!

ConfusedOne0, Feb 11, 2018 IP