1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Evaluation: money sources

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Molzer, May 29, 2017.

Hey guys, i want kind of evaluate with what in the big internet marketing business people can make a living of their work. So far I have sold ebooks on amazon which was going ok, but as they closed my account I have to look for other opportunities. I don´t like just do something, what may take much time, just to realize that it is not a good path to go. That´s why I am asking you here now. I can say you what I think to know now:

- Very little people (in comparison to how many try) make any substantional money out of bloging
    - For “normal” authors (who may not be very good in digital marketing) (at least in germany) it is very hard to make a living
    - Affiliate marketing seems to work kind of … but here I have to explore more how exactly the successful people promote their affiliate links/ offers
    - Building your own digital product, for example ebooks/ video courses seems to work also … perhaps even better then doing affiliate marketing

As I have sold my own ebooks already I like the idea to have my own product, that can be sold over and over again (more or less passive income), at the same time I am not dependent on affiliate marketing programs (if they stop or pay out money at all, etc.), so I am then kind of independent also.
    What do you think, what is from your experience a good way to make money online (if possible passive)? thanks

Molzer, May 29, 2017 IP