1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

evaluating my traffic

Discussion in 'SEO' started by hamids68, Mar 1, 2013.

Hi,

I have 30k daily ip visitors ,8 years history,local language.95% of my users are local.about health and medicine.

google analytic reports :

86% from search engine
    7% from direct
    7% from referral

what do you think about situation of my website ? I mean with
    this situation will I have better traffic than now or not?

hamids68, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Why do you think your traffic will change? Have you made any changes to the site?

sarahk, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  3. hamids68

hamids68 Member

Best Answers:
    no I did not.from 3 years ago I have had 60% progress per year. I mean every year my traffic has been increased 60%. maybe at future it will be continuing maybe not. I started this topic to ask you if it will be happened again or not regarding the details I said about my site.

hamids68, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If your topic is still relevant and your site continues to be maintained well then you can expect it to continue to popular... the growth is impossible to tell without knowing the details of the site.

Consider these two examples
    1. A forum about tropical goldfish has traffic that grows each year but eventually becomes the leading resource for the niche. Growth can't be expected because it already dominates the market and unless the market itself grows there are no new users to gain.
    2. A site talking about the switch from analogue to digital television will experience good growth for a few years as people become more aware of the changes and need more information. Eventually the site's traffic will shrink because once people have made the change there is no need to visit the site. The size of the potential market is decreasing and so must it's traffic.

sarahk, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  5. Hans Bellani

Hans Bellani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Regular content update is very essential to keep the visitors engaged, no one will visit the website again for the same information, it is referred to update the content,even minor changes once a month. update every little detail, even if there's a testimonial, keep updates well and you'll never lose out on your traffic and rather gain more.

Hans Bellani, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  6. hamids68

hamids68 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your posts

due to this issue that always people need new news about health and medicine issues and my site is top in ranking health websites in my region and regarding previous progresses I hope progressing my site will be continue maybe 100 k or even 500 k per day at future years.

I need more informations about direct traffic. do you know if 7% is good statistic for a site with 8 years history ? what is direct traffic of dp for example ?

hamids68, Mar 2, 2013 IP