1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eval(unescape( How to?

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by bigrollerdave, Jan 26, 2009.

Okay I'm looking to secure a paypal forum using this method. (I know it's not secure but it will be fine for the common user)

Anyways I was wondering how I can generate the code on the fly using php and javascript?

I would like to pull data from a database then convert to code that looks similar to this "2.63e61F6Ea63c65.6Ce5FD72D65D74e75e72e6EB22c20c76e61a6CF75D65e3Da22e68a74F74~70e3Ac2Fc2Fc77e77B77-2ED73" then I wan to use eval(unescape( to display the html without actually showing the html code. I hope that makes sense.

bigrollerdave, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  2. louis-raven

louis-raven Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have a free online tool at http://www.encrypta.info (no opt-in or anything to buy). Feel free to bookmark and use as you wish.

I've heard it's not the best encryption out there buy I'm quite computer savvy and can't decrypt it so the average use won't be able to either.

Louis

louis-raven, Feb 7, 2009 IP