1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EvaDav - native advertising network | CPM | CPA | Push notifications

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Evadav, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Evadav

Evadav Greenhorn Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Omg, some insanely awesome news for us :D, but we can't do it without you, dear partners! :D

We were nominated at the first international online award "Affbank Awards 2019" in three categories​
    Best advertisement push-network
    Best native ad network
    Best mobile affiliate program

You can leave your voice for us and make our network even better, as well as our terms for you :cool:
    Easy steps:

✔️ Follow the link https://awards.affbank.com/
    ✔️ Login via FB or VK
    ✔️ Leave your vote for EvaDav
    Make your affiliate choice 2019!

[​IMG]
    SEMrush

Evadav, May 30, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. planck

planck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Evadav please,
    So, you were nominated in 3 separate categories. So, was I.

The top 10 advertisement networks are:
    Media.net
    PropellerAds Media
    RevContent
    PopAds
    Infolinks
    Adsterra
    Popcash
    ====> Evadav at position (8) .... Real position on June 15, 2019

planck, Jun 15, 2019 IP
  3. Evadav

Best Answers:
    We have a screenshot from 14.06.2019!
    We have the first place in two categories. But the fight has not over yet. Everyone can win.
    [​IMG]

Evadav, Jun 18, 2019 IP
  4. Evadav

Best Answers:
    Getting a 255% ROI by combining Push Notifications and a Dating offer [CASE STUDY]

[​IMG]

This time we have another successful case of a clever combination of EvaDav’s Push Notifications and a Dating offer.
    Starting with a piece of overall information:

Ad Format: Push Notifications from EvaDav

GEO: FR

Campaign Period: 15/03/2019 - 28/04/2019

Affiliate Network: ProfitSocial

Offer: UkrainianShow 18+ CPL FR ES IT PT US CA AU NZ UK DE DK NO SE NL FI WW [WEB/TAB/WAP]

Targeting specs: Chrome browser on Android mobile devices

Total budget: $1506

Total earned: $5355

Net earnings: $3849

ROI: 255%

We’ve also got the advertiser speaking for himself this time, so you get a chance to learn of his experience firsthand.

Choosing an offer. The unknown territory
    I’ve never had experience working with neither a Dating offer nor a CPL model, but I heard that this combination can be extremely profitable if you play your cards right. I stumbled upon an offer from TopOffers and ProfitSocial and chose to work with EvaDav. I was positive that their traffic and Push Notifications will do perfectly for me.

First thing I did was talking to my friends and colleagues who are more knowledgeable about this combination. Knowing all the common pitfalls before I started working was crucial for me.

I’ve been told to make my first steps on a predictable and stable GEOs. That was the main reason why I chose this offer and targeted basically the first GEO on the list - France.

Next thing they told me was to be ready to invest money. My own experience taught me that going into an uncharted territory requires time and money investments, so I was ready for it.

The last thing I’ve been told to focus on - was targeting Android devices. Well, to be honest, I didn’t just want to believe it, so I promised myself to test this out: Chrome/Windows vs. Chrome on Android devices. The test proved me wrong. Just take a look at this (clicks by device):

[​IMG]

Creating Push Notifications and a Landing Page. The “usual stuff”
    Since I already knew how to work with Push Notifications with EvaDav, I followed the known path: created 2-5 different Push Notifications creatives that matched the Landing that the offer had.
    Below are the two most successful Push Notifications:

[​IMG]

You don’t really need much from a Push Notification, just make sure it’s short, attractive for your TA, and works correctly.

The offer had a pretty well-designed Landing: minimalistic, with pics and GIFs of the girls, and with a very simple 4-step ‘personal data gatherer’. I’ve been advised that GIFs actually work better than plain pictures for a Dating offer Landing page, so that made me optimistic as well.
    Take a look at the Landing page:

[​IMG]

Results. The joy of hard work paying off
    I was more than satisfied with the results I got. Here’s a screenshot from the cabinet that shows the overall situation at the later stages of my campaign:

[​IMG]

I can’t really show you more, as it contains some sensitive information for me. My first weeks weren’t as profitable as the last ones as I was still testing the proper targeting, black- and whitelisting, updating my pushes, etc.
    Here’s what I got at the end:

Clicks: 351 273

Leads: 1 392

Total earnings: $5 355

I spent $1506 on this campaign, which brought me to a $3849 of net earnings and a stunning 255% ROI. This was actually the highest that I’ve ever gotten!

Conclusions
    I just want to list all the major things that I’ve learned throughout this campaign:

Ask for advice.
    This is especially important if you’ve never done what you’re about to do.
    Be ready to invest time and money.
    Don’t want to sound like a broken record, but there’s really no way to achieve anything in affiliate marketing if you’re not willing to give in.
    Don’t be afraid of uncommon decisions.
    I didn’t believe that targeting Android devices would do the trick, but it had an insanely good outcome. Who would have thought?
    Don’t forget the basics.
    Especially when creating Push Notifications and Landing Pages. There are things you simply must do unless you want to fail badly.
    Work with proven partners.
    Find yourself a network you’re comfortable working with, as I found EvaDav.
    Relax and enjoy the flight.
    Once you’ve done all the hard work and it’s all just working by itself - relax and watch the money flow to your pocket.

That’s it for this time. Thank you for reading this, and I hope this guide has been helpful.

Evadav, Jun 26, 2019 at 2:46 AM IP