1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EuroNaughts The President needs your help!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by anthonycea, Apr 10, 2005.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I'll be darn, while reading and responding to Anthony's usual doom and gloom self-victimization, I just made a hotel affiliate sale :)

Oh, the doom and gloom!

GTech, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for posting that link to the "sky is falling", too bad I did not invest in Oil futures when Bush Stole the elections in 2000. :(

I would bet many Billionaires were made on that sure bet of an investment. :)

I must be a fool not to play a sure thing like that, just think GTech, I could be on Bush's side if I went "Long" on Oil in 2000. :confused:

GTech, since I am still poor with the majority of Americans I must go do some work, but it is always good to debate with you my friend :eek:

anthonycea, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  3. GTech

Best Answers:
    Cool, I didn't know you had a job :)

Yep, you could have got in on that UN oil deal and made billions like so many corrupted leaders around the world did. Then pretend it didn't happen!

GTech, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Your right, I should be a Republican like you, then I could steal Oil money without having to go to jail, man I should have got in back in 1974 with Nixon and Kissinger, what a fool I am to try to make money working :mad: :eek:

anthonycea, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    Yep, you should have worked for the UN, or one of those countries saddam bought out with oil. Then you could have gotten your fair share of oil vouchers. After all, you're doing all the same work they do, but not getting any oil vouchers for it. It's gotta be disappointing :D

Heck, for that matter, you could go to foriegn countries and rape little girls, hook your son up with a huge Oil for Food company position to get free money. The corruption is at your finger tips.

GTech, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  6. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    I was just curious how exporting jobs creates new jobs? Is it like service jobs? I outsource stuff to india, for awhile one of my firends worked for me, but when business was slow I didn't have enough work for him. So I rather then hire someone in the states, I hired some people in India. How what does this possiblly help anyone but me and the indians?

ferret77, Apr 11, 2005 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    GTech I like you new slogan in place of your signature, when are you going to find yours :confused: :eek: :D :)

anthonycea, Apr 11, 2005 IP
  9. GTech

Best Answers:
    I found it already, once post above me.

GTech, Apr 11, 2005 IP
  10. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech, You really need to quit confusing him with the facts! The poor guy will go berzerk and end up bombing someone. Be careful with him he may go at anytime!!! :eek:

debunked, Apr 11, 2005 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Nice post Debunked, but your the one that would do something insane like that or you would not have made such a silly post :eek:

PS: Gtech I am starting to like you :cool:

12. debunked

Best Answers:
    Nope, not me....

Would never go and attack the government. I personally agree with gtech for most of what he has stated on this thread.

Anthony you should grow crops on your land for use in alternative fuels. Do something positive with your anger. Make a change for the better. Do something, but stop pointing fingers and complaining!

13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    It is a stupid post Debunked to even mention something like that in a thread that will be spidered, I don't care if you agree with GTech or not if you want the truth, your post is out of place.

14. GTech

Best Answers:
    Maybe I'll be able to convince you GW Bush is not out to steal your can of 10w40!

GTech, Apr 11, 2005 IP
  15. debunked

Best Answers:
    You lost me, what are you refering to in the last post? Are you saying that "stop complaining" is out of place???

16. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    I feel like I missed out on the outsourcing debate

gtech the article you quote

Its information was provided by a group of outsourcers, you know anythony when you argue with someone its often effective to poke holes in their references.

Out sourcing more menial tech jobs sounds good, but those are the jobs people usually get right out of school. Without them, building a base of experience is sort of difficult. You can't just jump right into software developmentat the top level.

There are some entertaining comments on the bottom of the cnet article too

http://earthlink.com.com/5208-1022-0.html?forumID=1&threadID=186&messageID=714&start=-150

ferret77, Apr 11, 2005 IP
  17. GTech

Best Answers:
    There's not of a hole to poke. A better hole to poke would be information that contradicts it.

It's easy to say "hey, they are a liberal paper" or "that publication is for this, that, the other, so it cannot be correct."

Disputing the source is the easy way out. Disputing the facts presented is the challenge.

GTech, Apr 11, 2005 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Ferret, GTech knows better but he would defend the Republicans if Nixon came back from the grave and stole money on gas that you needed to feed your new born baby.

Manufacturing is what made this nation great and lack of manufacturing jobs will destroy this nation and has made us a country of slaves indebted to China and Japan as we buy most of our goods offshore now.

Why is China booming :confused:

Very simple to figure that all the manufacturing jobs are there now, in addition GTech knows that IT jobs are also moving offshore so companies can do away with paying wages and benefits to Americans.

Don't fall for hype presented by the Republicans.

19. GTech

Best Answers:
    Anthony, I'm not obcessed with Nixon the way you are. His presidency was long ago, and the man is dead.

There you go painting Americans as victims again! Man alive, you gotta stop eating that government cheese.

Now you're flip flopping to manufacturing from IT. And still probably have no clue that America has outsourced jobs since at least the early 1900's.

Gloom, despair, and agony on me.

www.monster.com

There's your manufacturing and IT jobs.

GTech, Apr 11, 2005 IP
  20. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Well all "The Nixon Boys" are running the Bush Administration GTech, Bush himself is one of them and you know that.

Do you want me to prove that or will you disprove it :confused: