1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EuroNaughts The President needs your help!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by anthonycea, Apr 10, 2005.

anthonycea, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    They'll find nothing but big $$$ coming INTO our accounts from AdSense and Amazon :D

But it's no surprise the reptiles enforce this. Another step closer to their world government.

T0PS3O, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Bankers and OilMen SUCK, they are the destruction of the entire world :eek:

Paul Wolfowitz as head of the World Bank, what a joke, they are not even hiding the fact that we are going into WWIII soon. :eek:

4. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Just another reason for folks to quit doing business with America GTech, you support that along with exporting jobs to China and Bush stealing money on oil. :eek:

I understand your problems well :eek:

6. GTech

Best Answers:
    Would that mean you support terrorists? We covered exporting jobs and the dramatic positive impact it made on our economy and how it creates new jobs. You made it very clear then that you were against creating new better paying jobs for Americans and against the financial benefits. Typical democrat, always trying to keep Americans down.

You mean the United Nations stealing oil money? Because that's been in the headlines for the past year (I'm sure you've seen it ;) ). But I've seen nothing regarding Bush stealing oil money. What reference can you provide to support that?

I'm all for going after terror financing. I'm just surprised that you are not. Maybe there's something about you we don't know.

GTech, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    GTech your vain attempts at Republican propaganda have never worked here and no where else in all probability, you are just no good at it really and should stick to building websites :p

PS: Did you notice that your hero's (Cheney and Bush) approval rating is near 40% now and that they are "well done lame duck now"?

PSS: Gas hit $4.00 a gallon in Texas yet :confused: :eek: :p

8. GTech

Best Answers:
    No, I didn't notice that. But I did notice you avoided the question about whether you support terrorists, and what reference you could provide about bush stealing oil. I did notice you avoided the UN (as usual - you seem to support the real oil thieves).

And I noticed you added "propaganda" to yet another post, increasing the number of posts on the forum that have the word "propaganda" and were written by Anthony.

Impressive ;)

GTech, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Did you cut and paste that last post from your Word Processor GTech :confused:

It seems that it is not original and I have seen the same post many times:p

I can answer all your questions with a few words, ready?

Enron and Halliburton = Bush family friends :eek:

10. GTech

Best Answers:
    GTech, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  11. GTech

Best Answers:
    OK, so you do support terrists. It's not like I'm really surprised or anything.

If it's bad for America, it's good for Anthony.

GTech, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Come on GTech, that is cut and paste propaganda also, you have posted that many times and can do much better, you can surely gather facts from sources other than the RNC list of approved websites, cant you :confused:

13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Quoted from GTech's article from Yahoo:

But he said another factor was the Goldman Sachs report on Thursday, which raised the possibility of a "superspike" in crude oil to as high as 105 dollars a barrel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all because of the idiots in the Bush Administration, as I have been telling everyone, they will surely destroy America and the world with their idiotic policies.

That is all the world has heard since those jackass Republicans stole the 2000 elections is that oil prices are going up and that we need more money for the war :p :p :p

14. GTech

Best Answers:
    I'm quite confident if it really were Bush's fault (and it's not), every liberal paper in the country would be whinning and crying about it much more than you do. But the truth is, it's not, and you know it. Bush has no more control over oil prices than Clinton did. If Clinton couldn't lower them, how can you expect Bush to?

Interesting, two times you've had the opportunity to say you don't support terrorists and both times you avoided it. Tells me what me what I need to know.

GTech, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    The terrorists are not the larger problem GTech, the problem is the Bush Administration that is completely destroying this nation and the world's economy and that will have a greater effect in increasing terror worldwide as it did before Germany started WW2 by telling it's citizens that they would put a chicken in everyone's pots and food on the table if they would just fight for Hitler.

When folks get hungry and they are poor that makes government weaker GTech.

But who would expect one like you who supports economic destruction to understand things like this :confused:

You just can't see the big picture of what happens to the average person when you let the guys at the top steal can you Gtech (Enron took the retirements of thousands of families)?

Let's be honest, few trust Bush and "Halliburton Cheney" in this country GTech and you do know that for a fact.

16. GTech

Best Answers:
    I see average people every day. I see them in new trucks, new cars, buying new homes. I see them at Walmart buying groceries, I see them on Digital Point helping others learn how to be successful. I see them at Church, at the Mall, at restaurants.

I see you portraying yourself and the American people as victims everyday. Nothing could be further from the truth. Just like most things you post, there is no truth. You wished these things were true, perhaps. You wished the Treasury Department was NOT successful in dismantling the finances of terrorist networks. Me, I'm quite content. I'm glad Bush is taking things seriously. I'm glad the Treasury Department is cutting off funds of terrorists. I can understand why you would be disappointed in that. If it's good for American, it's bad for you.

Let the Enrons and Martha Stewarts and many other companies that have taken from others pay for their crimes. I won't defend them, and I won't defend terrorists. Let the criminals that Clinton pardon and then were caught again, pay their dues (again).

GTech, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  17. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Remember what Warren Buffet and Alan Greenspan said GTech and don't force me to post it again.

Remember these FACTS also that are a result of Bush Policies:

Record Oil Prices

Patriot Act

Record Trade deficits

Record Budget deficits

Weak Dollar that is forcing inflation

You refuse to see the truth GTech but as always are useful in causing the truth to be posted in these threads by your hard headedness. :eek:

18. GTech

Best Answers:
    I'm not the one portraying Americans as poverty stricken. I'm not the one disappointed in fighting terrorism. I'm not the one disappointed in the Treasury Department for cutting off funding for terrorists. I'm not the one delusional enough to think Bush can control oil prices when the rest of the world knows OPEC does.

Too bad you are disappointed in all these things. If you were President, it sounds like you would give money to terrorists groups, give the United Nations a pat on the back for stealing oil and oil money, congratulate the countries that saddam bought out with oil money.

I see real people every day Anthony. Americans are not victims, stop trying to portray everyone as a victim. Just because you choose to be a victim of everything known to man, doesn't mean the rest of us are.

GTech, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  19. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    The end result, the bottom line is that America is hated worldwide because of Bush Family leadership and the entire world economy and the banking system is on the verge of collapse, Alan Greenspan and investors understand this.

Most traders are short the American dollar for a reason GTech, that reason is they have no confidence in the American government under Bush and his daddy.

You can't blame investors for that can you GTech :confused:

After all they have watched the results of Bush Senior before and now with Junior and Bush Senior administrators (Halliburton) in there running the show, they expect the worst again. :p

Selling short America is a sure winning investment :p

20. GTech

Best Answers:
    Really? I thought the bottom line was, you were disappointed in the Treasury Department cutting off financing to terrorists. I would have never guessed it was because you were so concerned about how American is hated. After all, we still give huge financial support to many of these "so called" countries that hate us. I say we just stop funding them. I bet that would stir the stick up!

www.theskyisfalling.com

Oh the self pity and victimization :rolleyes:

GTech, Apr 10, 2005 IP