1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Etsy clone website

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by earntreasure, Mar 29, 2013.

1. sungokong

sungokong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i will think about it. maybe i need to hire a good programer to build this.
    can you send me other link? for the etsyreview
    thanks evagoras

sungokong, Sep 13, 2015 IP
  2. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    I believe better pay somebody in freelancer or a verified programmer to have your script without license. IF the website you will purchase is ok and after few years something happen ex bankruptcy then if they delete, stop
    the license key then you don't have anything. If you have to pay something more i suggest as you think to pay a programmer.
    Here i show that they declined to refund me the first 2 times!

Attached Files:

Evagoras, Sep 13, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  3. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    I paid so much money and after they wanted extra $349 about to import the missing states and cities. Here is the proof:
    ALL the states were missing and for every country they had ONLY the capital. Imagine if somebody from Manchester in England then what will happen? You will miss him/her because will not put London :)

NOTE: Resize the images if you can not see them clear. I resized them because i couldn't upload here because of large dimensions (very big image to be uploaded)

I didn't like also their behaviour. They make me complaint because i post many tickets. How to not post if i have found many bugs many missing things?
    After i have also lost my behaviour when i understand that these people they want ONLY to take your money and to not do anything.

I must NOTE that at the images i login to my website ulieta as you can see at the browser as user just to test how a user sees my website.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  4. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    ONE OTHER THING THAT IS VERY STRANGE ABOUT THIS COMPANY is that they ask PASSPORT TO VERIFY YOU and to MAKE YOUR INSTALLATION. HERE IS THE PROOF!
    I am afraid that these people to not use my passport for other purposes. After puplishing many things on internet they deactivated my website (so i will change the dns settings to install other script) and my vesta panel where i show that my admin email does not works (To receive emails).
    I must ask, paypal by itself (where i paid this script) is not strong element that shows my identity?

Attached Files:

5. sungokong

sungokong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks evagoras. can you send me another link for etsyclone review?

sungokong, Sep 13, 2015 IP
  6. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I wasn't asking for login details, I was asking for images etc. of bugs - which you provided some (the states/cities missing)
    No, but why was it hosted by them, or... how come they deactivated it? How COULD they? Didn't you pay them? If so, you've paid for something you no longer have access to, which is fraud, and it should be easy to get money back.
    Well... no. Because Getsy is not blocked on Hotscripts - their EtsyClone 2.0 i still available on Hotscripts (their latest iteration, 2.3 isn't, however).

Well - it doesn't tell me fraud - as far as I can see, you didn't order any professional install-help (which they charge €89 for) - maybe you did something wrong when installing? I don't know, since I haven't used the software (and with those prices, I probably never will). The company, however, seems to be in good standings, and again, I can hardly find anything negative about Getsy or Etsy Clone via a Google search. Would you mind sending me some direct links via PM?

As for their domain name expiring - that doesn't really mean anything. And as for the no-refunds-given policy, that might be in their complete right to do - I haven't read the contract / EULA, which might very well spell out that they don't give refunds, regardless of cause. In most cases, that will be enough to get off the hook. Maybe not the best customer service, but within their rights, as long as they actually provide a service, even if that service isn't to your liking.

PoPSiCLe, Sep 13, 2015 IP
  7. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    I pay them for web hosting.If you purchase web hosting then you have FREE installation. I also asked them about this before to purchase at the chat box which i didn't printed screen so to have another clue.
    Resize the image to it see clear.
    I must assure you that i have purchased many times script, i have some good experience to create database, user e.t.c from MyPhpAdmin , i know how to use cpanel for many things, i know how to upload, delete,rename,chmod files from filezilla,cpanel and i have never seen so awful service.
    About modules installation: If my friend they don't give me cpanel, also at my admin page of my website i can not also do installation how somebody can installed the modules, so they asked extra money but at my case
    they didn't say me we want extra money, they said we will proceed with you modules installation but the days were passing, i was check every day my website and every day they assure me that they will do the installations. These people are not ok.
    Maybe hotscripts erased only the version i purchased. They have the right for no refund if and only if you will have your website COMPLETED. If you agree with them then pay me 5000 euro for a faulty script and because my policy has no refund then to give you nothing back.

Attached Files:

8. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    You are saying me that if their website expires in 2016 does not mean something. Yes , means much my friend. Imagine to sell 4000 scripts, to earn millions and to think to renew your website for some years.
    It sounds very funny for me. A serious company even if the client know nothing should give 100% the work ready because they asked from you about $4000 to have a FINISHED multi vendor website.Me this i know.
    About my bad reviews , at the sites i make complaint , all of them they send me email back that they accepted my complaint. You make well that you said me about hotscripts, i will make again report for their products. I don't understand your role here. Why you try to protect them so much?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  9. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    I see Mr. PoPSiCLe you just making me much critic without to say anything about them. Because you make the expert here , i would like also to ask you if is normal to ask from every module installation $89?
    They have around 20 modules with $90 = about $1800 only for module installation. This is normal? How much other companies charge? Is normal to have missing things and after to ask money?
    Buying web hosting from them they make you free script installation. Also if they want to charge you for module installation at least to give cpanel details or to give the chance to do installation from your admin page.
    They don't give you this chance so logically they should not ask money. I would also like to ask if is normal for facebook module (A visitor to login by his/her facebook account) installation to need days and days to finish the installation. Specifically when i purchased that module, they passed many many days without to finish the installation. I hope soon to ban this company's website.

Evagoras, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  10. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    No, those things are not normally done. The overall cost of the script and extras is high, which is why I was wondering if there is actually a fraud going on. With the amount of money they charge, this will quickly escalate to a serious charge if anyone takes them to court.
    I wasn't aware of the hosting offer.
    Since I don't know how the modules work, I'm not sure if you need an admin panel. Didn't you have FTP access to your account? Normally, installation of a module is just either adding the module in the right place in the filsystem and activating it within the admin page of the software, or if less sophisticated, add it in the right place and run an install. Or, worse, like old PHPBB scripts, you had to manually edit core files, which could be agonising.
    I'm sorry if I seem like I'm only defending the company. The point is that accusing anyone of fraud is a libelous accusation if you don't have the proof to back it up, and while your case isn't exactly customer service 1on1, I'm not sure you have a case.

PoPSiCLe, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  11. sungokong

sungokong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @Evagoras : did you get the full script etsyclone?

sungokong, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  12. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    I bought some modules plus script plus web hosting plus installation. I paid near 1500 euros including and the installation.

13. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    They send ftp details after the complaints of refund, after 3 weeks about! You see they don't work professionally and i lost my trust to do anything after 3 weeks.
    If they wanted money for installation they should say me, they didn't say something about extra money about module installation. They just promising me every day that they will finish the installations.
    I have found at the same threat and other person making complaint for this company. I believe very soon will appear and other people.
    These sites which allow companies to sell scripts should be more careful, to make more checks and generally must change the procedure. Not everybody can sell whatever.

14. Amexi

Amexi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not only you have not waited for 3 weeks for anything, you have been a customer for barely 16 days in total when you started sending hundreds of emails and tickets filled with foul language and threatening with bad reviews - which you have done.
    We installed the system for you for free as we promised to anyone who bought our hosting. Did you ask for the FTP details? No. Do you actually need them for anything? No. Why? Because you can change the text and images from within the admin panel. Yet when you asked for them - you were sent this reply (customer contact details obscured below):

[​IMG]

4 hours later you started threats for shutting us down, posting bad reviews, physical violence to members of our team and our families, using abhorrent language and racial slurs.
    [​IMG]

What we charge is our own business and as far as we can see from your continued orders (4 (four) of them over a two-week period) - you didn't mind paying. Whatever happened in the 4 hours between you getting the FTP details and your first threats will forever remain mystery to our team, as you didn't respond to either tickets (or open new ones), email, or even calls when we tried to contact you during this period.

When you signed up as a customer, and made the conscious decision to pass 3 (three) confirmations that you agree to our terms and conditions, you have also agreed to our clearly stated refund policy. We have a site with contact forms, live chat, a working demo (albeit limited to prevent vandalism), a phone, and a listed email for anyone to find out what is it we are selling before they commit to a purchase.

You have used most of them (as well as the support ticket system) to gain knowledge of what you have purchased. And now all of a sudden it's all bugs?

Amexi, Sep 14, 2015 IP
    PoPSiCLe likes this.
  15. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    One thing to say you for now, i see i have refunded back the 2 big orders (Because when i make application to electronic crime i have done 2 purchases that period) in my card.
    When my bank will update my statement that this refund comes from you, then i will post here. Just the people to see that i was refunded not because of you but because i accused you to the electronic crime.
    When i spend near 1500 euros and you make me complaint that i post support tickets to ask for help AND after to ask refund and to say me that i got everything then how you want a client to feel? Happy?
    Yes, this company must close and if somebody don't listen my advise then very soon will come here to post the same complaints.

16. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    ABout FTP why you don't say that you didn't send me details ? AFter many many complaints , after many support tickets that i want to delete a logo and after i said you i want refund THEN you remember
    to say me, let's chat ,let's give you FTP details. But how i could trust you if every day was saying that you will fix things i wanted ? And how you dare to speak here without to make me even the modules installations?
    They passed so many days and you didn't even installed the simpliest module (Facebook connect) where the client can login by his/her facebook account.

17. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    You don't feel shame that you take the people's money without to make job. I have seen and other person to make complaints but because he didn't know how to claim his money maybe he lost them.
    Fortunately i am from the firsts here to say the truth about your job and nobody to come again to buy awful script from you.
    Do you believe that other people here will believe you that i start to threat you without reason? You are very funny :) You lost the game and you don't know what to say any more. Amexi why you were calling me from hidden number? I know a legit company has live numbers, not hidden.

18. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    Amexi almost to forgot. You send image above that you send me FTP details on 9 September. You know when i make the first purchase? 23 August according to my paypal data!
    At ALL websites i purchased web hosting, they send me from the same date cpanel,FTP,... details e.t.c and you , you post here that you send me FTP details (After complaints of mine) after many days?
    People! as you see this person does not know how to works, it's obvious, what other i can say?
    I challenge you to post here to how many clients you have send ftp details because i don't believe you are sending. Me i make many complaints to send me and you send me to not loose me as a client, this i understand.
    Please resize the image because i can upload it full here to see when i make the first purchase (23 August!).

Attached Files:

19. Amexi

Amexi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1, you had the site working, and were sent the FTP details after you asked for them on September 8th.
    2, the dates above displayed CLEARLY show you received details first, then started your threats. We can post more, and rather interesting screenshots.
    3, we fix problems for everyone at the same time in official releases. We have a change log on the site to prove that as well.
    4, the module was installed, but you obviously expect it to be configured - and we charge for configuring it as clearly stated on the site. Perhaps you wanted to get that for free?
    "FTP, Facebook, hidden number" - same "proofs" for 3 pages in a row.

Amexi, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  20. sungokong

sungokong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    im just watching..

sungokong, Sep 15, 2015 IP