1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Etsy clone website

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by earntreasure, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Amexi

Amexi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook module is integrated into your script. There is no need to install it. This prrofs that you even don't know what you have. Yelling all the time

What are you proofing with this images? Nothing...

Amexi, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  2. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you live in other world. Search in google search box "etsyclone reviews" and when you will wake up come back to write again.
    Why you don't show your face?
    Instead to try to convince the people out there why you are trustworthy, you try to say me that i don't prove anything.
    Usually the people who try to hide , they try to find problems to the opponents instead to convince his/her state.

Evagoras, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  3. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I have no experience with Etsyclone, but @Evagoras , YOU have the burden of proof here. You're claiming lots of stuff in your rants, but you're not providing ANY proof of said problems - email-convos, support tickets filed, etc. Neither have you mentioned ONE single bug you've found (yet you claim there are quite a few), and you keep pointing out domain name expire dates, like that proves anything. I run a company, I've ran it for 10+ years - yet I renew my domain every year, simply because I have my hosting company as my registrar, and if I decide to change from that hosting company to another, I don't want to keep having to deal with them (or start a transfer process, which is tedious to transfer the domain registration).

As I said, I don't really care about Etsyclone, but you need to prove your accusations. Also, a search for "etsyclone reviews" (with "") return NO hits. A search for etsyclone reviews (without the "") suggests etsy clone reviews, and if you demand it actually search for etsyclone reviews, it returns NO negative feedback on the first or second page (mostly it's reviews of what the package offers and contains, links to the webpage / demo, etc).

Not offering Cpanel is not a bug, or bad - it just means you need to learn some other type of managing software. Why does this even play a part? Aren't you buying a script? Why would a script contain Cpanel? I'm a bit confused...

So, overall, your case isn't as strong as you want it to be. Yet you willfully post your information (no pixelation) on the images you post - which (if that is actually you) leads me to think you don't really know that much.

PoPSiCLe, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  4. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    Yes PopSicle maybe you are member of this company?

5. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't see any proof even from other sites complaints is because you don't want to see and why to see if you work there?

6. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Eh... No, I don't work there? WTF? If you took about 2 seconds to look at posts on this forum, and generel work I do, you would KNOW I don't work there. Assinine piece of...
    I'm just saying, with PROOF, that I haven't found anything obviously wrong, nor have I found any of the issues you're talking about (but haven't provided ONE SINGLE PROOF OF) - hence I'm asking you to provide proof.

Here are some of the proof you should be able to provide:
    * Bug reports
    * Example of issues filed with their support-team
    * Example (screenshots, code) of bugs
    * A link to your site with issues
    * A direct link to other sites that report issues (offering a suggested Google-search (which again doesn't turn up anything relevant) is not proof)

All of the above should be very easy to provide, given that you seem to have lots of bugs.

Why am I even bothering? Because I know how annoying it can be to have customers who complain, when the problem lies on their end, and I know how hard it can be to get past such issues. The customer is very rarely right, it's just that in today's society, customers feel entitled to being right, and doesn't do their job at all. Hence why I want you to provide us with some actual proof before we take your word for granted.

PoPSiCLe, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  7. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    You can find very easy complaints about this company searching in Google. About bugs sir, i can not give you my login details to check because this company banned my account because i am saying the truth.
    My website is ulieta and they deactivate it. You think i am crazy to spend 1470 euros just to write bad comments?
    I write bad reviews at many sites and ALL OF THEM they accept them! Some sites also asked extra details if i was really was customer and which they have them.
    Hotscripts maybe the most famous script marketplace website banned,blocked them. Does this saying you something or not. If not then for me is a waste of time to reply you.
    If you don't believe whatever i write here , just buy their script and your money bye-bye .

Evagoras, Sep 13, 2015 IP
  8. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    The images i posted above, you can not see again anything? I purchased so many modules and many of them are not installed. This also does not saying you something?

9. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    About the company's website, expires in 2016. One friend said me if they will not renew then say bye bye to your money. I think my friend you have many things to learn not only to ask proofs.

10. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    Personally i don't pay a penny if you are convinced or not. I accused them to internet crime and i wish soon to pay for this.
    Second i want all the people out there to learn the truth and i advise them that they can find many scripts free if they will search in google. If for example write in google search box " open source scripts"
    then they will find many free good scripts. You will say me that maybe are not so good designed, i believe there are many good designed free scripts and second you don't afraid for your site if they will cancel
    the license key and your site will not be active any more.

11. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    I don't want to post links here and be banned. If you want some elements contact me in facebook Evagoras Georgiou Forex Trader and i will send you some printscreen images i have to your message box.

12. sungokong

sungokong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i found this site Digitalpoint, because i need to buy etsyclone today. check and ask uncle google about etsyclone review and find this site.very terrible, I cancel a purchase for this script.
    any guy previous experience with this site (etsyclone) or just evagoras having a trouble with this company?

any suggest the best etsyclone script / b2b marketplace? with a good review?
    by the way. thank evagoras. :)

sungokong, Sep 13, 2015 IP
  13. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    If you purchase i am afraid you lost your money. They don't do refund.

14. sungokong

sungokong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i'm confused now

15. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    If i understand well before you said" I cancel a purchase for this script." . You purchase the script?

16. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    and after you cancel it?

17. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    Here i make a request to paypal for refund for one module possible to not refund me . I make and other refund requests but until now they rejected the 2 and for the other 2 i am waiting. Specifically they rejected the first 2 purchases about 1200 euros and after they said me to cancel the refund so to continue to fix the bugs. This unfortunately didn't happen, they didn't fix anything.
    When i make the first purchase, after some days i understand that something was going wrong, i was feeling that they didn't pay me attention of whta i was saying about bugs,modules installation. I was opening one ticket and very day we were chatting without to fix anything.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  18. sungokong

sungokong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    no man.i mean, i want make a payment by tomorrow. and i find a review at google. direct to DP.

19. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    Ok , you didn't loose your money :) Really they don't return anything. They find excuse that because you downloaded the files then finish , you have the material so no refund. Logically speaking if somebody buys
    the script including the license key then they can cancel it because there is way to cancel the license key which is associated with the website (domain name).
    By this i suppose that possible they don't sell you in the reality license key and second possible to use stolen material from other websites maybe.

20. Evagoras

Evagoras Member

Best Answers:
    You were lucky to read my words here. I have found and other bad reviews from other forum and my friend also find that is not trust worthy.