1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Ethereum Token Cryptocurrency Project

Discussion in 'Sites' started by FPForum, Jul 27, 2021.

GoodLuckToken.com

I started this project in March of this year while I was learning about blockchain programming. Good Luck Token is an Ethereum-based (ERC20) token that has a simple idea behind it - to bring investors good luck and prosperity. My goal was to create a token and website that wouldn't require an entire team of people to manage, then promote it and have people be able to purchase tokens directly through the website. I have other projects as well, and this was a little more than I could handle with the time I could put in, and that's why I've decided to sell.

Summary
    As I already mentioned, Good Luck Token has a very plain and simple concept behind it. Many other cryptocurrency tokens have large teams working together to create new cryptocurrency technology which is why people want to invest (buy) their tokens. Good Luck Token isn't like that. There is no major technology or inventions behind it. It's simply a token people can own to bring themselves good luck and karma - kind of like any other lucky "charm" or "gadget" (only this one is virtual like everything else in today's age). Token creators will often launch their token, get investors, and then list their token on exchanges to make them more readily available to a larger audience of people. I never got that far with this project, although it's a path the new owner could take. I started this project with the idea of simply just offering tokens through the website. Then, I started looking more into listing it on different exchanges which would increase exposure and thought that was something I'd look at doing in the future. However, I was never able to really get the project off the ground from a promotional standpoint and at this point I've decided to move onto other things. This project is ready to go, it just needs someone who's ready to start promoting it more and find investors.

Token Information
    When you think of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, you think of buying something like $100 worth which converts into 0.0027 BTC. Other tokens are coded to do things like automatically mint new tokens or allow people to mine for tokens. Good Luck Token isn't like that. I wanted it to be simple and straightforward. There are no decimals with this token, so nobody can buy 0.0027 of it. Good Luck Token uses zero decimals which means you either own an entire token or none. There is a set amount of tokens available (888,888,888) and that's all there will ever be. No new tokens will ever be "minted" and tokens are not "mine-able."

Sales
    When I initially came up with this project the idea was simple - someone visits the website, purchases tokens (I had a minimum amount of purchase set to 88) and then the tokens are automatically distributed to their wallet. I found a WooCommerce plugin for the website which does just that. However, the plugin comes with a $15 monthly fee OR a one-time payment of around $250. I eventually let this expire because I wasn't selling any tokens, so this is something the new owner will want to plan on enabling again.

Most people don't want to invest in a token that doesn't stand a chance of increasing in value over time. This is why the website (and plugin) were setup to only make a specific number of tokens available at any given time. My idea was to offer tokens in "rounds" of 10 million where the first 10 million would be available for the price of $0.10/each. After that, the price of a token would increase by $0.01 after each round had been fulfilled.

Right now there have been no investors/sales. When someone wants to get tokens through the website, they pay (or swap) using Ethereum tokens and receive LUCK tokens in return. The owner can also accept other forms of payment (such as other tokens) if they want. That means there are still all 888,888,888 tokens available and the new owner can choose what to sell them for and how they want to sell them (only through the website, only through exchanges, or both).

Traffic
    Although promotion has been limited, I have done some link building for this project and at one time I setup a giveaway with the intention of handing out 1000 LUCK tokens to 10 lucky winners (at $0.10/each that is a $100 value). The idea was to use this as a way to get some free promotion via retweets, upvotes on reddit..etc. I stated that the giveaway needed at least 1000 participants for it to go through - and by the end of the giveaway (after running it for about 2-3 months) I had roughly 700 participants. Aside from that and some small link building, there isn't much other traffic coming in.

What You Get
    As the new owner of Good Luck Token you will get everything associated with it: Website, Tokens (and the two wallets they are stored in), Domain, Social Media Profiles, and everything else. I'm also available to help with any questions or issues you might have.

Price
    I'm selling this project for what I have invested in it - $350. I accept PayPal, Bitcoin and Ethereum.

FPForum, Jul 27, 2021 IP
  2. Lone Star Stoic

Lone Star Stoic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Greetings

I may. be interested. Let's open up a discussion, thanks.

Patrick

Lone Star Stoic, Sep 19, 2021 IP