1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

esyndicat installation problems

Discussion in 'Directories' started by gingimaster, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Majnoon

Majnoon Active Member

Best Answers:
    the message was clearly said in a sarcastic way. anyway it doesn't matter whether they tech team are in India, UK or US they are one of the best and honest tech team i have come across.

Majnoon, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  2. JamieG

JamieG Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm happy for you Majnoon, and yes it doesn't matter where the support comes from if they are good. Although this bit did dissapoint me, http://www.esyndicat.com/forum/post43142-1.html Because it now appears they are creating an 'US and 'THEM' scenario where better support is given to people who pay. :mad:

JamieG, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  3. Majnoon

Majnoon Active Member

Best Answers:
    i don't see problems for having a seperate forum for pro customers. first it makes orgnising things easier and gives access to people who really paid for the software. if you have an open forum u will get people who have obtained the software illegally coming and accessing support forums.

Majnoon, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  4. JamieG

JamieG Banned

Best Answers:
    It does organise things better and we do a sub forum for both at phpLynx but we never ban the free users from the full support as esyndicat do.

As for detecting illegal users, that's good, it's when you can't see them you need to worry.

JamieG, Mar 22, 2008 IP