1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Estimate of value needed for 700 + domains

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by mohawkri, Aug 24, 2005.

I am looking for someone with industry experience to help me price 700 plus domains individually.
    Is there someone here that can do that?
    How much should it cost to do that?
    Thanks

mohawkri, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  2. odditysoftware

odditysoftware Peon

Best Answers:
    It first depends on how thorough of an evaluation you want. A generalized valuation based upon name, keyword indexability, TLD, and previous search engine saturation (if any) should not cost you more than $5 each in my opinion (at least that's what I charge). However a deeper analysis can cost upwards of $60 each. That being said, any legitimate appraiser will likely offer discounts for such a large volume portfolio though.

odditysoftware, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  3. irongloves

irongloves Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you need some certified appraisal I suggest you to contact any of the serious appraiser and ask them to arrange a price for the project (700-domain valuation).

Thanks,
    Irongloves

irongloves, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  4. mohawkri

mohawkri Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your replies. Wow! Even @$5 ea I am looking at a huge $3.5K bill.
    I was hoping someone would offer to do it for a % of the sales - pay as you go deal. Maybe what I need is a broker.

mohawkri, Aug 25, 2005 IP