1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

estate sell

Discussion in 'Websites' started by kamel eddine, Mar 15, 2019.

Welcome Please see my blog which includes real estate area and I am trying to help the real estate industry to work smartly.
    https://www.estatesell.tk/

kamel eddine, Mar 15, 2019 IP
  2. R33KO

R33KO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like it for the most part, it's pretty minimalistic so to speak.

I don't think the colors in the logo complement each other very well and they're not reflected very well across the website either.

Like, I'm guessing you chose the website colors based on the logo colors? The logo colors and website colors don't seem to match, like is that the same shade of blue in your logo as is on the rest of your website?

That aside, I don't think the blue and red tones compliment each other very well, I would have gone red / brown or red/orange or blue/green something like that.

That aside I like everything else, a good start

R33KO, Mar 15, 2019 IP
  3. kamel eddine

kamel eddine Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for the advice. We will review the tips provided and thank you for your encouragement

kamel eddine, Mar 16, 2019 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Why are you writing about things that you know nothing about?
    Do you even have loans like that in Pakistan? Write about what you know for a market that you know and understand.
    I'm guessing that before you spun the article "stripe along" was "band together". I'm fine with bad English, but this doesn't reflect your language skills because you haven't even tried to make it readable.
    "dangerous habit gift of activities" - wtf did that start out as?

[​IMG]
    Don't repeat the heading in the summary, don't put in the image source in the summary. Pay Getty for their images if you're going to use them. Make the text compelling.

sarahk, Mar 16, 2019 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.