1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established & Unique Real Estate Social Network, Work Like Facebook

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jcyber, Jan 25, 2013.

Established Real estate social network with members, traffic and income.

This a unique Social network that function just like Facebook but the focus is Real Estate professionals around the world.

Currently we have a little over 5400 members, over 20,000 posts, Listings, Blogs, Videos and others....

The website makes money mainly from google adsense, but you can offer members affiliate banners, paid memberships and advertising inside the network.

This network has one of the best scripts out there that lets you the admin do whatever you need to do without knowledge in computers.

Serious buyers will have the chance to see the huge admin panel for this network.
    This social network is growing daily but need someone with some more power(money) to market this site. You don't need to change anything on the site or invest any money on redesigning or programming, this job was done already by my self and my programmers. All you need to do is market the network.

If you are interested in partnership with me, I would love that because I do believe in this idea and partnership option will be great as well for me.

I INVESTED ALMOST $150,000 in this network, but now I have no more money to market it and need someone to come on board with me or just buy it and do it your self.

Facilities: You can do this work from your house. You don;t really need an office space for this network.Competition: We don't really have competition for this unique concept, but in general the sites that will be our competition traffic wise are: Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. With the right traffic and income, they will buy you out one day for few millions $$$.Growth/Expansion: As I said. If you will market this network on Trulia, zillow, Realtor.com, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc and let Real estate professionals know about this amazing new social network, you will start making great money from paid members, affiliate links, google adsense and advertising.Support/Training: I will train the buyer as long as we need for you to take it to the next level.Reason Selling: I have no more money to market the website

jcyber, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  2. kiosukia

kiosukia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I see your site is using social engine 4 and they are not allow license transfer so new buyer should have se 4 license.
    How much you pay for hosting? I heard se4 need vps or dedicated server to use it.

kiosukia, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  3. jcyber

jcyber Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $150 for a month. I have a dedicated server.

jcyber, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  4. Goodwill110

Goodwill110 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, could you brief me up with this site's benefits, how income can be generated?
    can sell or trade something or ads income?

Goodwill110, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  5. jcyber

jcyber Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Income is generated from selling memberships, google adsense and advertising

jcyber, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  6. cbc58

cbc58 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you have 150k invested in this?

cbc58, Feb 20, 2013 IP