1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established site multi niche with proven revenue around $700 / month, 6.5k uniqs

Discussion in 'Sites' started by JohnsmithLw, May 27, 2016.

Tenbestreviews.com is an affiliate website providing in-depth reviews of products listed on Amazon. It is making a commission when people purchase them through Amazon Associates. On 23 June 2016 the site will be 1 year old.

The website has been a hands-off source of passive income earning about 700$ in the last 6 months and averages 230 unique visitors per day from free, organic search traffic.

About the site content

The website consists of 37 high quality, in-depth expert reviews of some of the best selling health / healthcare / fitness/ tools etc products on the market, plus 15 more articles about some of the reviewed products and tips.

All links and pictures of the products lead to the respective product's page on Amazon and and are embedded with an affiliate link, so you make a commission whenever someone buys something from Amazon.

The content and site structure converts very highly, with plenty of images, links, comparison tables and direct call to actions encouraging the reader to purchase the product.

About the site earnings

The website has been launched in June 2015. Here are the last 5 months, month by month earnings. All earnings are from Amazon Associates, and you can see detailed proof in the attachments section.

Dec 2015 - 703$
    Jan 2016 - 508$
    Feb 2016 - 603$
    Mar - 773$
    April - 670$
    May - 626$ UNTIL 26th at a 7% rate. If by the end of the month it will go to 7.5%, it means the site made 670$ in 26 days

The only running expense the website has is hosting, which i estimated at around 5$ per month, although the requirements are much lesser than that. If you want to increase content you can do it in minutes, but this is not a daily content based blog. The earnings remained passive despite not having published new articles on it in weeks.

About the site traffic

The website traffic is purely free organic traffic and is on a stable, increasing path. Here are the last 5 months, month by month traffic details.

Dec 2015 - 4001
    Jan 2016 - 3836
    Feb 2016 -4867
    Mar 2016 -5781
    Apr 2016 -6214
    May 2016 -5158 UNTIL 26th

About SEO and rankings

All the links were been built manually by me, there are no purchased link packages or link schemes and are permanent, there is no need to pay anything to keep them live. lifehack.org and huffingtonpost.co.uk are a just two of the high quality dofollow links that this site has.

The website gets the majority of the traffic from search engines where it ranks highly for high converting terms, such as :

best adjustable kettlebells - Rank US - 3
    best posture brace - Rank US - 4
    best automatic hair curler - Rank US - 2
    Best bench vise - Rank US - 5
    Best foot callus remover - Rank US - 13
    Best cheap led light bars - Rank US - 13
    Best infuser water bottle - Rank US - 5
    best merkur safety razor - Rank US - 3
    best oscillating tool - Rank US - 9
    best scroll saw - Rank US - 7

and many more...

The website passed successfully the last 6 GOOGLE updates since July 2015, with no drops in traffic and no penalties incurred, as a testimony to the quality of the site and the seo done.

Growth potential

Why I believe that this website has a lot of growth potential:

- It is not targeted to only one product. You can add endless categories/ products to the website that will rank easily in Google.

- There are still lots of keywords that our website don't rank for on the first page.

- You can always rank higher for the current keywords or improve the RPM or CTR of the site.

Reason for sale

I've just started another business and I need money to invest . I think the website has a lot more potential and can grow even faster but i did not had the time to properly take care of it.

statcounter.jpg earnings.jpg

JohnsmithLw, May 27, 2016 IP
  2. rankings2revenue

rankings2revenue Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Your valuation for a site earning $700 / month is insane.
    You need one more digit at the end , in order for asking $29K

rankings2revenue, May 28, 2016 IP
  3. JohnsmithLw

JohnsmithLw Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    Thank you for your interest in my website.
    The buy now price is always higher than the reserved price. It matches my true valuation of the site as a owner and the person who built this site from scratch. I know the potential of this website better than anyone and I truly believe this is just the beginning.

The reserved price, the lowest price that I am willing to sell, is lower than the buy now price.

If you are truly interested in the site, please bid the amount you are ready to pay for it.

Thank you!

JohnsmithLw, May 28, 2016 IP