1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established Rap/Hip-Hop Music Site With Traffic & Revenue

Discussion in 'Sites' started by stephen421, Jan 18, 2013.

I'm selling fuzoad.com, a rap/hip-hop music site that features the latest and most popular hiphop music available for live streaming and download. The site also has a section dedicated to song lyrics. The songs published on the site are released by the artists for free for promotional use. The site does not feature any paid songs or any illegal downloading.

Revenue
    Sources: Bidvertiser, Solve Media, Adversal, CPMFun
    November 2012: $11.03
    December 2012: $32.04
    January 2013 (Until 1/17/13): $14.98

Most of the site's revenue comes from Bidvertiser. Bidvertiser ads get very high CTRs on the site (up to 15%). This site makes about $10/1,000 visitors which means it will be extremely profitable with more traffic.

If you would like to see revenue screenshots for any of the revenue sources just pm me.

Traffic
    Most of the sites traffic comes from its Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/fuzoad
    The channel has over 500 subscribers and averages between 10k-15k views per day.
    The youtube channel is included in this sale and can be used to add more videos that will generate more traffic to the site.

I do not have an accurate traffic count for November because the site switched hosts and the new tracking system wasn't used until the end of the month.
    December: 3,842 UV / 8,456 PV
    January (until 1/17/13): 2,986 UV / 6,844 PV

Proof: http://www.histats.com/viewstats/?act=2&sid=2137047

I am selling this site because I simply don't have time to update it. Increasing traffic and revenue on this site is easy because the more videos you upload, the more you will earn.

This is a Wordpress site and all music files are hosted on a file sharing site so the site can be hosted on a shared server without any bandwidth issues.

Asking price: $200

stephen421, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  2. ziggyhayes

ziggyhayes Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how about 60$

ziggyhayes, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  3. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd be willing to do $75 on this site if you can give me your process on updates / etc.

cbusiness, Jan 18, 2013 IP