1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Established, one-word .com site from 2007, Bath/Kitchen unique content - quick sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Burano, Jun 9, 2012.

This is a neglected site with traffic that has dropped since last year. It's an opportunity for anyone looking to spruce it up, add a little content, a few links, and a variety of monetization methods.

see site here

What I provide is the information I have. Adsense has come up and down over the years as other banner ads were experimented with. I don't have records of all that, so not claiming any big revenue. Adsense ranges from 0 dollars to 5 or 6 dollars per month. Traffic stats can be seen here. Content is unique, though I know of at least one site that ripped off some of the articles in the past and I reported them to Google and were since deindexed.

One site/company contacted me and paid me $180 for a blogroll link. I did not seek it out. Here is contract (see screenshot) and I will provide the buyer with contact details if they wish to contact them again and renogiate a deal.

other facts:
    I've owned domain since 2007 (I believe site started 2008)
    registered at Fabulous (I will get you special link if not already registered with them as it's invite only now). expires 8/29/12
    site is on wordpress
    Set-up: if you need hosting and purchase thru my discount coupon in my signature, I will see to it that site is set up properly. Otherwise, after I transfer you domain and wp database, you are on your own.

Paypal only - $225 or offer closest to it.

Selection of keywords that brought visitors to site:
    painting marblesque fire place
    paint needed for marblesque
    marblesque
    marblesque flooring
    low maintance flooring
    urban cowboy interior design
    humorous bathroom decor
    marblesque granite
    marblesque flooring
    marblesque fireplace
    marblesque versus granite in kitchen