1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established link-rich domain, 11 years old, high SEO value - LAvideoFilmmaker.com

Discussion in 'Domains' started by Oberon, Nov 19, 2019.

Up for sale is LAvideoFilmmaker.com, a domain registered in January 2008 (over 11 years).

The website was online from January 2008 until three weeks ago. In its 11-year life, the website gained numerous top-quality backlinks.

Grab this premium mature domain while the inbound links still exist!

This domain has inbound links from .edu and .ac.uk domains (examples: nyfa.edu, elon.edu, arts.ac.uk).

The domain is hosted on GoDaddy (easy transfer to new owner).

Thanks for looking!

Oberon, Nov 19, 2019 IP
  2. Oberon

Oberon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am attaching a screen grab of the MOZ inbound link analysis for this domain (and you can do the check yourself on MOZ too, of course).
    lavideo-nov-20.png

Oberon, Nov 19, 2019 IP
  3. Jayden Verini

Jayden Verini Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not interested in buying, but I can't believe the site is gone. I was a big fan of it since 2013, and have visited it ever since then to refresh on some things... Is there anyway to still read the content ed? Massive fan of your work and utterly disappointed it's gone.

Jayden Verini, Dec 18, 2019 IP