1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Established Gaming Site. At least 1 yo. PR 1+. Traffic and revenue doesn't matter!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by RifqiAF, Jun 13, 2012.

I'm looking to buy any established gaming site (preferably PC Games) that contain gaming news or games download. Warez site is okay as long as it's still indexed in google. Older sites is better, traffic and revenue is not a concern but I need the domain at least PR 2.

The site needs to be a WordPress based.

I have budget up to $700 for the site, depend on domain name, PR, traffic, and how old is the site. The requirements is not fixed, if you have a gaming news site just send me the url, I might be interested.

Here's what I'm looking for in the sites I'm going to buy:
    - I'm not looking for specific games site, I want a general gaming news or games download site.
    - Sites backlinks and backlink profile
    - Indexed in google for at least 1 year
    - Uniqueness of the content
    - How much pages indexed in google
    - MOZ rank of the site (you can check it here: http://moonsy.com/mozrank/)

Please reply in this thread or PM if you have an offer. Just let me know your url and your offering price, I'll evaluate your offer later.

Thanks,

RifqiAF, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  2. RifqiAF

RifqiAF Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I'm still looking for more gaming sites, please let me know if anyone want to sell, especially a gaming news blogs .

RifqiAF, Aug 20, 2012 IP