1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established Forum For Sale - 2,069 Members -

Discussion in 'Sites' started by falarious, Feb 4, 2016.

Hello,

I am selling http://www.psiwarriors.org

It is an online community of psions or psychics that help each other out by sharing techniques on various psionic/psychic abilities. The forum was established 2 years ago as PsiWarriors.com , but after some forum drama, we moved over to PsiWarriors.org.

The community used to be very active 1 year ago, with plenty of people visiting daily, posting, and new registrations daily. But because I have not taken good care of it, activity has plummeted, but there is still sign of activity through the loyal members. You can check out the forum yourself and inspect it at face value.

According to Google Analytics, 2200 visitors have visited in the past 30 days. Average duration on the site is 5 minutes and 25 seconds. 53% is traffic from Google and 35% is direct type ins from returning members.

In terms of revenue, I added AdSense last month and it earned about $7. Also, the users on the site have donated $5-$10 before, so you can make money that way. Or, you could send them CLickbank Products via email newsletter, I've made a few sales through that as well.

Price?

I am asking for $600 or best offer. Payment via PayPal, verified only please.

XenForo license has expired and is not included in the sale.

PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    falarious, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Which one is it?

Matthew Sayle, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  3. falarious

falarious Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Website relisted for sale. PM me if you're interested in owning this unique website.

falarious, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  4. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what has been earnings all these months for the website?

degreubiwa, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  5. falarious

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    I haven't kept ads on the website for long, this is the first month that I have Google AdSense installed on the website. It earned around $7 last month.

Back in early January I sent out an email newsletter advertising a clickbank product and I received 1 sale, about $30.

I am reluctant to advertise the newsletter because I fear I might be spamming. But if you decide to buy the website, you may feel different about this.

Really this website is more of a hobby for me than a source of revenue. I added the AdSense ads last month to see how much it would earn because I know I am going to sell it.

I believe $600 is a fair price for the site, considering the custom edited theme, unique content, # of members, and potential.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

falarious, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  6. falarious

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    BIN Lowered to $450

falarious, Dec 4, 2016 IP