1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Established Forum For Sale - 150,000 Post and more!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rgrz, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britishidol2008

britishidol2008 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Anybody interested I am wishing to sell a really niche Website at earth price just $ 80 dollar . It is prepared for Clickbank and search Engine to suck . It was 1 position in google search engine for couple of month . It is totally prepared with domain ,hosting,website graphics and ebook . Anybody interested can PM . Maintanance is very low $30 a year .

britishidol2008, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  2. rgrz

rgrz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What the fk are u doing posting in my thread ?

Mods, Please close this

rgrz, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  3. GallardoIzzy

GallardoIzzy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I saw the forum and I DONT vouch for it. I would not touch it with a 10 foot pole if you made my Lamborghini payments. You have a major lawsuit pending from Universal Studios & Disney filed as recent as December 2008. The forum will be shut down in weeks if not days.

I asked you twice if you had lawsuits. You told me you were 110% sure you never had a lawsuit. Luckily I did my diligence.

Your forums are not hosted offshore as you suggested. I traced the IP route back to Tampa, Florida which is where your servers are located.

You had another forum that was shut down recently also due to a lawsuit. I am guessing you just moved the database over to a new domain and emailed all your users telling them the new site address. The question is how many times over are selling the same database under various domain aliases?

Is there a reason your begging the mods to close this thread?
    Is there a reason you didn't post the name of the site you are selling here?

Coincidence? Don't you think...

GallardoIzzy, Mar 2, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.