1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Established File Hosting Site | UploadWiz.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by James12513, Jun 3, 2007.

[​IMG]

UploadWiz is a simple, easy to use file hosting service which lets users upload as much as 125MB per file. It has beautifully made script and easily editable. The site has been around for about 9 months, and is growing at a rapid rate. Most of the time I have just been doing a little advertising here and there as I have a full time job. Still with little advertising, the site is getting over 2,500 Uniques a day. The popularity of site is exceeding every day; I see more users and more files being uploaded every day. This site has Big Potential for anyone that is willing to spend time working on it.

I haven't pursued all of the potential revenue routes. Running the site has been more of a fun project than a job to me. Also as I am extremely busy, which have been predicted by a colleague could increase my revenue by 35%+

Please visit SitePoint.com to view every thing:
    http://www.sitepoint.com/marketplace/auction/8844

Thank you :)

James12513, Jun 3, 2007 IP
  2. James12513

James12513 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have $2,000 going for it so far, if anyone is interested please pm me.
    Thanks

James12513, Jun 6, 2007 IP
    nevetS likes this.