1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established Blog, 150+ Unique Visitors Per Month, Making $25 45 A Month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by agregat, Nov 2, 2015.

Website traffic
    The website receives 150+ unique visitors per month, mainly from the search engines and social media.
    Check integrated Google Analytics and Webmaster tools for the website. You can view the key phrases we rank for and receive traffic from.
    Plenty of keywords are ranking in first 3 pages of Google. Most of the traffic is coming from organic listings. That means people are actually looking for solutions for their relationship pain/problems.
    The website contains more than 200 unique articles. I usually post about two article per month, but have not done much lately

Where the money come from

Adsence.
    I do run AdSense on this website, but it is not generating much. Around $5 monthly.

Main source of income comes from the sale of the Ad spaces. It brings around $20-40 a month!

The prices for ad spots are
    - 300x250, big banner and Tower - $20 a month
    - 468x80 for $10 a month

I advertise the ad spots mostly on Fiverr and direct contact with people in the USA that offer infidelity investigation or relationship counselor services. I find their contact info on Google using the same key phrases we rank for are the same that private investigators are targeting that offer cheating spouse/partner investigation services. Just type in "cheating spouse private investigator", "cheating partner private investigator", "infidelity private investigator". You will see there are many potential advertisers you could approach.

There are also affiliate programs you can try, such as spying/spouse monitoring software and ebooks in this area. I am trying Clickbank Ads but with not much success so far.

This website also comes with the domain yourgirlfriendischeating.com that as of now permanent redirect

Reason for sale.
    I almost completely neglected this website recently. I simply do not have much time for it as my kids getting older and requiring more of my attention. I am sure that under right supervision, this website has enormous potential.
    My loss is your gain

agregat, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    hi very interested please PM me. i need to know would I inherit hte existing ad incomes? and can you host the site? thanks

tradesol, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  3. agregat

agregat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 19
    BIN was lowered to $350!

agregat, Nov 3, 2015 IP
  4. BromptonWeb

BromptonWeb Well-Known Member