1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Established Architecture Blog - PR4

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sandossu, Oct 7, 2008.

The Reason

I'm selling MadArchitect.org because I haven't had time to update it and due to this, the traffic is going down.

The Traffic

Last month it had 6,000 unique visitors and 12,000 Page Views, but the traffic was at 33,000 / month when I was updating it on a regular basis.

The traffic comes from Google and StumbleUpon. There are a lot of readers that submitted and voted this website to StumbleUpon, which does bring a lot of traffic and you have to do nothing.

StumbleUpon offers another advantage, the exposure, which will make many other blogs to link you and this can increase search engine traffic.

Earnings

Currently, the blog isn't monetized, because I even forgot I have it so I didn't place any ads.

The Blog

There are already 77 quality unique articles and a lot of backlinks from many reputed websites, because it has been featured on StumbleUpon, Reddit, Digg, which brought a lot of quality backlinks. It does have a Google Page Rank 4.

This blog's advantage is that it does not require a lot of time for promotion and maintaince, just a few articles.

Also I will offer you a list of architecture blogs and news websites where you can rewrite articles from.

Start Price: $100
    Increment: $50
    BIN: $2,000

Alex

sandossu, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  2. Geisha

Geisha Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $100 from me.

Geisha, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  3. DomainGamer

DomainGamer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you own the copyrights to the pictures or were those just copied from the web?

DomainGamer, Oct 7, 2008 IP
    evelinawilliams007 likes this.
  4. sandossu

sandossu Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have PMd you.

I received a $500 bid on sitepoint.

sandossu, Oct 9, 2008 IP