1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Established and Profitable High Ranking Proxy Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by elusid, Feb 27, 2007.

Good Afternoon,

I've got a very profitable Proxy Site up for grabs to the highest bidder.

http://beboproxy.info

established since Jan 11th 2007 it ranks very well for the targeted proxy niche and gets constant steady traffic with very little promotion this is a install it and leave it kinda site. check out my google analytics stats here:

[​IMG]

as you can see MOST of the traffic comes from google.

As for revenue i've only had adsense ad's since the 1st of february and its done pretty darn well if I might add check these adsense stats:

[​IMG]

I'm setting the BIN to $575 unless I receive a better offer this is a little over 9 months of revenue at its current performance if you install adversal popups and sell text links i'm sure that you can double the price in no time. Unfortunatly time is something that I do not have right now which is why I have to let this site go.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me i'd like to keep this thread clean for SERIOUS buyers only please. I only accept imediate payment via paypal all of my customers have been very happy in the past. I can also assist in installation of this site and help the future owner get off their feet.

elusid, Feb 27, 2007 IP
  2. elusid

elusid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BIN lowered to $500

elusid, Feb 27, 2007 IP
  3. BannerSpot

BannerSpot Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much you made daily from adsense?

BannerSpot, Feb 27, 2007 IP
  4. elusid

elusid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well $46.60 divided by 27 days = $1.72 but thats just an average...

elusid, Feb 27, 2007 IP