1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

errors

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by CarpCharacin, Jun 29, 2016.

1. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I believe they used a different one at one point and then a couple years ago switched to tinymce. You can find out more by searching their support forum: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/tinymce-quattro-and-its-wysiwyg-bbcodes.1881/

I don't know maybe I didn't read it right then. I was looking something up regarding tinymce and stumbled across a thread where one of the xenforo guys was saying something like: "tinymce makes our forum look more attractive and provides a better user experience". Some users were whining that they didn't like the switch to tinymce. But maybe I got it all wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2016
    qwikad.com, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Was the other way around. XenForo used TinyMCE then switched to Redactor a few years ago.

digitalpoint, Jul 2, 2016 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  3. CarpCharacin

CarpCharacin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was reading through my post and the editor obviously comes with XenForo. I feel dumb.

CarpCharacin, Aug 31, 2016 IP