1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Error when trying to open website

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by fernandofgg, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi, I can't open blueangelhost.com in my country for days, the site is running Ok wordwide but in Mexico is not opening.
    I have try with 4 different ISP
    In my home, office, cel phone
    I have asked friends to open the site in their computers and they can't also

blueangelhost.com say that I have to contact my ISP, but is not a problem of one specific ISP, is a problem of several ISP or maybe is blockd in my country

Is there a wesite that can report this isse, so i can show blueangelhost the issue exists.

Thanks in advance

fernandofgg, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  2. Nameshark

Nameshark Member

Best Answers:
    I would venture to say it is an ip blocking. Most likely a range of them. It opens fine here in the U.S., but again that is most likely because of an IP block.

Nameshark, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  3. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a routing or ISP issue, usually. In one case I have seen where the hosting client could not access his own website because the host had the ISP's IP address or range blacklisted or failed to add it to a whitelist or something.

Try doing a ping or a traceroute and maybe you can find which network on which the request fails. At that point, report back. If it gets far enough to the hosts's data center, then we know it is not an ISP issue. If it doesn't get that far, then it may be time to contact your ISP.

billzo, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As bilizo said, do a traceroute (preferably from different sites) to see if you can pinpoint where the trace ends. If it's the bluehost-servers, or at least a stop right before them, there is something blocking access, and that is most likely a countrybased (or at least a very wide-spread) block. I see that the page is advertising themselves as DDOS protected hosting, which might mean they have agressive firewall rules and several CDNs working for them, I guess, which might mean that the problem can be both config error and/or external services not working correctly. Doing a traceroute from here (Norway), gets me to a lot of interroute.net hops, then nothing for a good, long while. I can open the site just fine, but traceroute seems to be timing out.

PoPSiCLe, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  5. fernandofgg

fernandofgg Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks all for your help

fernandofgg, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  6. APriyaG

APriyaG Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to try opening your site with some proxy settings. If you can access with proxy settings then think that some serious issue with site content/ it might be under block in your region.

APriyaG, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  7. Jesmin1122

Jesmin1122 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can easily solve this problem.Just using VPN in your computer or mobile.

Jesmin1122, Jul 5, 2016 IP
  8. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have to contact the customer support of Blue Angel Host and ask them to unblock the IP from your country.

Zirkon Kalti, Jul 25, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.