1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

error messages on plesk panel

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by pocomp, Oct 21, 2011.

hi,

im just new to plesk panel and having some problems finding my way out.
    it seems i cant create a ftp username or account im always getting a error message the the username cant be added
    i also cant switch my domain im also getting a error message.
    ans my final problem is also that i cant use the file manager im getting list of things there.
    if i go the the url its self im getting folowing page
    with the error
    This is the Pleskâ„¢ default page

If you see this page it means:

1) hosting for this domain is not configured
    or
    2) there's no such domain registered in Plesk.

For more information please contact Administrator.

the error message for creating a ftp username or account im getting is:
    Error: Unable to update hosting preferences: system user update is failed: Unable to create system user: usermng: Unable to add user: test01

error message for deactivating my domain:
    Error: Unable to activate/deactivate domain: domainmng failed: domainmng: Unable to define login for ftp user: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
    domainmng: Unable to define login for ftp user: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

error message for file manger;
    ERROR: PleskFatalException

Unable to find the file /var/www/vhosts/testwebsite.com at the specified location.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Checker.php:783
    Checker::filepath(string '/var/www/vhosts/grandnet.nl', string '/var/www/vhosts/testwebsite.com', string '')
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.FileManager.php:530
    FileManager->get_file_path(string '/')
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.FileManager.php:702
    FileList->fetchFileList()
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:103
    cList->fetchList()
    4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:123
    cList->init()
    5: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/filemanager/filemanager.php:584

i hope someone could help me out with this im really having trouble finding some solution to this.
    im hosting my website with webhosting provider that is offering the plesk panel version 8.2.0
    hope i can get this fixed soon. one thing before i forget is i also cant use the ssh terminal im getting the folowing error message Could not establish a connection to host connection times out: connect.
    im sorry if this is in the wrong section hope if its in wrong section this can be mobed to the right section.
    if a admin want my password for he plesk panel i would happily give that for fixng my issues.
    sorry for my english guys

thanks

pocomp, Oct 21, 2011 IP