1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug Error message when using XenForo Better Analytics

Discussion in 'Better Analytics' started by mbooth, Dec 12, 2016.

Hi

Been using this for a while now and it's been fine. Went to check it the other day and now getting this error

and I've no idea why. Can't check any options (like Access Token etc) as when I choose Options > Statistics and Metrics, I get the above error.
    Same when trying to use any of the addon.
    It's a bit of a vague error I know (with regards to the cause), but disabling all other addons to see if something has become incompatible isn't really an option unfortunately. (Too many core parts of our site require addons).

Any thoughts? Something anyone has come across before....or do you have any idea Shawn?

Thanks

mbooth, Dec 12, 2016 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hmmm... sounds like the credentials in your setup got mucked somehow. If you enable debug mode and go to your debug settings, you can remove the OAuth2 credentials there and then redo the credential authentication.

digitalpoint, Dec 13, 2016 IP
  3. mbooth

mbooth Active Member

Best Answers:
    That worked a peach, thank you! Awesome service as always :)

mbooth, Dec 13, 2016 IP