1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Erotic/Kinky Fiction Writers Wanted!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Tarissa, Aug 15, 2017.

Hey fiction writers!

I am looking for creative writers to write kinky, fun, weird, and/or romantic erotica. I have significant experience as a writer and an online business owner and I have decided that it is time to combine my two passions. I have successfully been publishing my own writing, but would like to expand things and that is why I've decided to begin publishing other writers as well.

I got my start as a freelancer and then writing and publishing for myself here at Digital Point, so this is the first place I thought to come back to. I think this is a great opportunity for ghostwriters, content writers, those who have stories but don't know how to get them noticed, or those who are maybe a little scared to try writing for themselves, but willing to take the plunge!

Currently I am not buying full ebooks because I would like to think that I can get you well over whatever the $0.02/word initial investment would be. I'm investing in writers and in publishing fun erotic content, not just in what will be most profitable to me the fastest.

As such, I am offering a full 50% of net proceeds of your works. You will get a monthly report of your sales and a breakdown of how you're doing. Contracts will be short to begin with so we can both decide if it's a good fit.

I can't wait to get started!

If you are interested please send me an email to with a 300-500 word snippet of your fiction writing (preferably within the erotica genre).

Edit: I should add that as the publisher, we will be responsible for the cover art, marketing, and final editing as well. You get to sit back and just focus on the writing!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    Tarissa, Aug 15, 2017 IP
  2. Tarissa

Tarissa Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still looking for writers and submissions! This is a great way to begin making your own name and putting your words to your own benefit!

Tarissa, Aug 19, 2017 IP