1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Epom anyone ? Traffic doesn't count - $0 earning

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by dungdenvn, Feb 12, 2014.

Yes, I tried their Epom market as few people are saying they pay "up to" $2 eCPM. I don't know if its true but the only thing i know is my traffic doesn't got paid. Yes i wait and wait and wait until now. More than 2 weeks.
    Send couple of email - Non answer and still waiting. Anyone face the same problem or people who love epom can give me an answer ? When will i receive what i deserve ?

Here's a screenshot:

Attached Files:

• epom.jpg
      epom.jpg
      File size:
      71.2 KB
      Views:
    dungdenvn, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They pay only if traffic gets converted or maybe they credit account only if traffic is good

aassociatehit, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  3. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Uhm. They never said anything about traffic convert. And they don't have convert statistics as well. They always said this is a eCPM network. And i don't think with %CTR like that give 0 Convertions. Anyways, i stopped using their network. Just post this to give others some warning before sign up for such network

Regards
    Kenn

dungdenvn, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    and eCPM network = different kinds of factors make up the eCPM. Its not "CPM". eCPM's are made up by CPC, CPM, and CPA/CPL.

By definition thats not the actual definition of "eCPM" eCPM is supposed to be the effective average CPM but every company has their way of attracting your attention.

Last I spoke to you, you were getting $0.50 CPM's why would you even leave a network doing those numbers?

wrekoniz3, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  5. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, that's not enough imps to calculate ad network performance, you have to try several million of impressions. Anyway, you always can try different networks.

Ant0ni, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  6. blacktiger786

blacktiger786 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am using epom from 6 to 7 month. i think epom is good network its give me good rates . but i one thing says here epom is too good for download sites . but i loved epom and its more going to up if they give a payment method payoneer and skrill also.

blacktiger786, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  7. dungdenvn

Best Answers:
    Hello, uhm i think you mistake me with anyone else since i already give you the reason i am leaving. The CPM rate went down dramatically from 0.30 to 0.03. That's the main reason. Or else i am too happy to stay.

dungdenvn, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  8. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You said you were making $0.50 eCPM's some where else, I'm not talking about what you did with PremiumCPM thats not for public discussion as far as I am concerned (if you want to talk about it thats your choice), but if you were making $0.50 eCPM's some where else why are you even moving to other networks? I thought you showed me some networks you were using in the past which paid you out some good CPM's... My suggestion is find a network that works good for you (regardless of who they are) and stick with them.

wrekoniz3, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  9. dungdenvn

Best Answers:
    Hello, yes 0.50 but they does not have 100% fill rate. That's why i need a back up network

Regards
    Kenn

dungdenvn, Feb 18, 2014 IP