1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

epn help

Discussion in 'eBay' started by Madax, Mar 31, 2011.

how can i run this stuff and make high profit can somone tell me how to do it in great detail

please

sorry to be a pain

Madax, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  2. junior3701

junior3701 Member

Best Answers:
    build a website that doesn't suck.... get traffic that is "buying" traffic. send that "buying traffic" to ebay with you EPN acct. cookie, get paid.

I know someone that helps others get into EPN if you need help with that, PM me, but not sure that is what you are looking for here.

junior3701, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  3. julie75

julie75 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also pm for help ;)

julie75, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  4. 69Firebird

69Firebird Peon

Best Answers:
    While I do agree with what junior said, that you need to create a website that generates real traffic, I seriously doubt anybody who is using EPN successfully will share their secrets.

I don't mind sharing a few tips though. One tip is to develop a site around a particular product niche, possibly a product review site or blog. For example, video game reviews. Another tip is to link to higher priced items as expensive items catch people's eye and they are more likely to click your affiliate link.

69Firebird, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  5. junior3701

junior3701 Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know why you think that "anybody who is using EPN successfully will share their secrets." As I know many people that do. There is no 'Secret'. So many people think EPN is a PPC program now. IT IS NOT. yes, they pay you on a per click basis, but if all the traffic you send to them, nobody buys anything, watch as your EPC drops down to zero and clicks become worthless. You have to build sites that still sell. That is why I said "buying" traffic. I would rather have less visitors that are "buyers" than more traffic that are "tire kickers"... or info seekers.

I have had great success targeting long tail keywords. Historically, long tail keywords are more "selling" keywords anyway and as a visitor hits your site for a long tail keyword, he alrready has his CC in hand ready to make the purchase, he already researched the product, he is just looking for a place to get it now. when using EPN, I show that product and make sure the user knows they are being referred to eBay. Give an 'upsell' paragraph about why ebay is so good. They long tail keywords don't bring in a ton of traffic, but the traffic converts better. My EPN EPC averages around $0.35, which is pretty good, IMO, when compared to others that have around $0.13-$0.15 EPC.

All I simply meant by "don't build a site that sucks" was to make it targeted, niche specific. Don't try to build a clone of ebay, it won't work. scale it down, target specific niche, or better in some case, micro niche, and you will have a much better time with EPN. Or, I have at least. Maybe I'm special :D

junior3701, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  6. emdubl

emdubl Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with junior... though I am jealous of the 0.35 epc.. i've had that in the past.. but the past few months have been much lower.. I'm not really sure what has changed as far as my sites go. Must just not be attracting many buyers of late.

My adsense has surpassed my EPN earnings.. though EPN still does alright for me.

emdubl, Apr 12, 2011 IP