1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EPN dried up?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by ZachG, Jul 3, 2008.

Howdy,

I was getting $10+/day with EPN all month last month, until about a week ago when it completely dried up suddenly. I'm still getting the same number of clicks, more even, but I've had $0 every single day all week. I know it isn't much, but it seems a little strange that I'd be getting a consistent amount then suddenly have it drop down to 0.

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue...

ZachG, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  2. Stryder

Stryder Guest

Best Answers:
    EPN has become quite erratic in updating their stats. At times I notice new commissions being added which are 5-6 days old and were not there the previous day.

Stryder, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  3. narutorocker

narutorocker Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah they are usually late when updating their states I am making 30 dollars a day right now but takes about 1 day to update my stats I also get 100 clicks a day on average

narutorocker, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  4. mcjp6

mcjp6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

mcjp6, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  5. hotwicked

hotwicked Peon

Best Answers:
    I have seen EPC go from $3.00 to nearly $98.xx. It gets crazy depending on what people buy and if you get signups.

hotwicked, Jul 4, 2008 IP
  6. nimbus49

nimbus49 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yup, they are all over the place and real slow with reporting. Also, don't forget about this being
    one of the biggest vacation weeks of the year, and that the economy is in the toilet.

I also sell on eBay as well, (for 7 years) and summer is always a slower time.

nimbus49, Jul 4, 2008 IP
  7. ZachG

ZachG Peon

Best Answers:
    Nevermind...looks like today I got a big dump, plus perhaps even a make-good ACRU. Everything's fine now. :)

ZachG, Jul 4, 2008 IP