1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Epic New Clickbank Offer Making Millionaires Overnight {watch this} 】

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by JamesLeeOnline, Sep 25, 2017.

Whaddup MONEY MAKER!?

Are you ready to send your Clickbank affiliate earnings to the MOON for 2017 and beyond?!

If so, keep reading….because we have an announcement for you that is going to fatten up your bank account very quickly. (I’m talking like $10K a week minimum)

Remember The 3 Week Diet – the #1 bestselling product in Clickbank history? It was on top of the marketplace for like 3 years straight lol. Well, the guys who made that have teamed up again and have launched a brand new diet program that is EVEN BETTER than that!!!

Ladies and gentlemen……we are pleased to present to you…

THE 4 WEEK DIET!
    [​IMG]

That’s right! 4 WEEKS! Because what’s better than 3 weeks??? 4 WEEKS!!!
    SEMrush
    Promising even larger amounts of possible weight loss, this is a serious conversion monster!

Let’s be real, most people having at least 25 pounds of fat to lose! In fact, according to a study by the CDC, the obesity rate among adult Americans was estimated at 32.2% for men and 35.5% for women!!! That’s huge! (no pun intended)

That means there is a monster market out there that is continually expanding! lol.

We’ve totally changed the copy, improved the graphics and design, a whole new checkout, and whole new upsell flow. It took us like 2 years to make – so trust us – WE HAVE MADE SURE THIS SELLS!

We’ve had a few of the big affiliate guys testing it for a couple months now to prove that it sells and they’ve been killing it!! Some have even made up to $18,000 from a single mail out. I’m not joking.

And in case you’re wondering, we’ve made it so so easy for you to promote. We’ve prepared so many banners, articles, emails, videos, press releases, advertorials, demographics, and basically anything else you’d ever need to help you with your affiliate promotional efforts. Just COPY + PASTE = CASH $$$

Quit wasting your time with trash products that look they were made with Microsoft paint. We are pro media designers, so we actually take a passion in what we do. Making a Clickbank product that sells is an ART to us!

Take a look at our sales page yourself at https://www.fourweekdiet.com then head on over to https://www.fourweekdiet.com/affiliates/ to pick up all affiliate materials.

We pay 75% commission on everything (including 4 upsells) – so you can easily make over $200 per customer you refer.

ALSO – our main product is priced at $47 instead of $37…..so you’ll make even more than those tiny little other crappy products!

But WAIT….there’s more!

Make your first 10 sales and we’ll send you $100 via Paypal. No joke. We’re taking a loss by doing that, but since we want you to make as much money from this product as possible, we’re willing to do that.

So, head on over to our page today and START EARNING!

==> Click Here To Make Your Affiliate Link & Get Your Tools To Make Money!!

Signed with success,

James Lee
    Affiliate Manager of The NEW 4 Week Diet

https://www.fourweekdiet.com

PS - Promote this and I GUARANTEE you will make money. If you don’t, email me, and I will make sure you do.

[​IMG]

JamesLeeOnline, Sep 25, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you! I just started promoting this half an hour ago and already have my first sale of $67! AWESOME :D

laxmi, Sep 25, 2017 IP
  3. aries_6484

aries_6484 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just got my 17th sale with this in 2 days! I AM PSYCHED!!! This is an awesome product. :D

aries_6484, Sep 26, 2017 IP
  4. Kris Waters

Kris Waters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Awesome to see this announcement. I am working on building my health/wellness list so be good to see how they respond.

Kris Waters, Sep 29, 2017 IP
    gregdavidson likes this.
  5. JamesLeeOnline

JamesLeeOnline Member

Best Answers:
    Great to hear! Let me know if you need anything! :)

JamesLeeOnline, Oct 7, 2017 IP
  6. digitalfriends

digitalfriends Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Got my 33rd sale for this today after 5 days of promoting. Very satisfied with this offering. Shall continue with my efforts. Question - do you have any tips for fine-tuning facebook ads?

digitalfriends, Oct 9, 2017 IP
  7. Spartan14

Spartan14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well nice but i search for product on clickbank and his gravity its 0 how its that ? If you make so much sales

Spartan14, Oct 9, 2017 IP
  8. swami2

swami2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was never have any good success with clickbank.

swami2, Oct 9, 2017 IP
  9. JamesLeeOnline

JamesLeeOnline Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

You can see it has a gravity of 18 after only a couple days.

JamesLeeOnline, Oct 9, 2017 IP
  10. WayneZ

WayneZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, awesome new product. I tried numerous FB Ads but they don't seem to be converting... Can you give me some tips and does the quiz actually work? Thanks!

WayneZ, Oct 12, 2017 at 5:21 PM IP
  11. JamesLeeOnline

JamesLeeOnline Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! The quiz really works! I recommend you make a FB ad that has a weird pic (probably a drawing) that leads to the quiz. Feel free to clone the quiz and make edits yourself.

Here's a sample ad:

[​IMG]

JamesLeeOnline, Oct 15, 2017 at 10:19 PM IP