1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EPC - what is the deal

Discussion in 'eBay' started by mco65, Jan 17, 2012.

The fluctuation with EPC from month to month confuses me a lot.
    My EPC typically averages in the mid 20s on all my sites.. but every so often, the EPC will drop below 10 and stay that way the entire month for all my sites. Now I could almost understand this happening on a single site but its across the board on all my EPN sites which is about a dozen... Its almost like eBays says, ok.. lets increase our profit this month by reducing EPC across the board for everone.. If EPN was not such a large portion of my monthly income, I would scrap all those EPN sites and go a different direction!

Does anyone else notice this?

mco65, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  2. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Is it fluctuating with your traffic/click volume?
    Once your traffic>clicks cross over to the wrong side of the tracks, your EPC bombs rapidly.
    The SECOND you cross back to the right side of the tracks, you're golden again.

Kerosene, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  3. mco65

mco65 Member

Best Answers:
    not sure which tracks your referring to but mine ALWAYs jump over to the WRONG SIDE on the 1st of the month.. then slowly move back to the good side. seems odd..

mco65, Feb 2, 2012 IP