1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ePassporte will no longer issue Visa Cards

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by VCCOncp, Sep 2, 2010.

1. theentry

theentry Peon

Best Answers:
    I've only a few hundreds but still would be nice to see that money again :D

theentry, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  2. subaru20

subaru20 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Shit, i have money on my Wallet :(

subaru20, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  3. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I have $18 in the wallet, which is less than the fee for a wire. So, I won't even care about it. As I'm not the only in this situation, I guess ePassporte will put a lot of small amounts in their pockets.

As for the St. Kitts Bank... I hope they keep the plan and make the funds available. I have much more in the VISA card than those $18 in the wallet.​

a_person, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  4. jfarmer

jfarmer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Im trying to find out what they will do if our card is expired, I was due to receive one just days after this all started and now my cards expired. Anybody know if it will still work at an ATM?

jfarmer, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  5. theentry

theentry Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure they will have a wire option..

theentry, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  6. ivaprofits

ivaprofits Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, anyone wanting a Bank Wire from Epassport Wallet ?, I have a bank wire approved on Sept 13th still nothing, If someone receives an answer or funds from epassporte wallet , could you share on forum?, thanks, I will also update if they do process my wire....

ivaprofits, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  7. theentry

theentry Peon

Best Answers:
    I've requested WIRE on Sept 03 and have received it last week.

theentry, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  8. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    People were talking that St. Kitts Bank could issue new card to replace those that have expired or will expire soon. But this info was never confirmed by the bank. In someway, it makes sense because it was always the bank that issued the cards.

But the bank already said that in some cases, people will be able to wire the money. As we know, there are people with thousands of dollars in there and going to a ATM to withdraw the money (considering the daily limit) will take forever.​

a_person, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  9. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    For those don't know, Michael O. was an employee of ePassporte who was in charged of dealing with all questions from the webmasters (customers or partners). With the dead of ePass, he posted on GFY his last post saying goodbye to all.

a_person, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  10. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    Good news and bad news

Good news is that people is reporting that they are able to withdrawn their funds using the card. $320 is the daily limit with $3 fee per withdrawn.

Bad news is that some people (like me) can't use the card.

If you didn't try yet, now it is the time.

For those that can't use the card, St. Kitts Bank updated the message with the following instruction:

I already sent an email and I will let you know when I get a reply.

And sad news for those who have money in the wallet (ePassporte side, not the money in the St. Kitts Bank). So far, nobody got any reply from the email (walletrequest@ePassporte.com) created to request wires for the wallet money. Seems that there is nobody working at ePassporte's office. And the money in the wallet was supposed to be safe.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
    a_person, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  11. theentry

theentry Peon

Best Answers:
    My card works, I've taken out money from ATM a few hours ago

theentry, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  12. Algore

Algore Peon

Best Answers:
    My card worked :)

Algore, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  13. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am going to try now... and than few days I have some ATM running activity I hope... bad think is that now is USD so low that I am loosing but better than nothing... So lets see if they need again some documents.

UPDATE:
    transaction denied 068

So I sent them details and lets see what they need.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
    webmoney, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  14. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not expecting to get any reply from them today. So far, I found nobody who actually got a reply yet.

But some guys who predicted this situation and contacted St. Kitts Bank Monday (4th October), had to send the following info:

- Copy of Passport (not ePassporte :p) or any other ID
    - Sources of the funds
    - Purpose of the funds

Honestly, I don't know how they can ask for the last point. I have no idea what I'm going to do with the money. If I had $100 or so, maybe I could say I'm gonna pay my bills for this month. But with over $5,000, I will take months to spend it all with I don't know what.​

a_person, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  15. webmoney

Best Answers:
    Sources??? I have like 10 affiliate programs paying me via epassporte so they want to list them all or what? Hmm, lets see what they need. In epassporte they could see from who the money came so why they did not check it.

webmoney, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  16. VCCOncp

VCCOncp Peon

Best Answers:
    No seriously, they gotta be kidding!!!

VCCOncp, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  17. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    I remind you that I'm still waiting for a reply from them. All that I know I heard from others who supposedly got a email from the bank.

Having said that, the two last points are really stupid. webmoney said it right, they can check the transactions and see who paid who. As for the purpose... I really don't know what I will tell them IF they really ask that. Pay my bills?

Seems that the big problem is the people from gambling, scams and other suspicious activities. But because of this, people who honestly earned with affiliate programs and online ads have prove these things.

a_person, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  18. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    Still no answer from St. Kitts Bank. However, someone who got a reply uploaded the DOC file that the bank is sending to cardholders that can't use the card. Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?vfw89ggylp9lh48

I read the DOC and they really ask for a "statement explaining proposed use of the funds". They also ask for things that might be hard to remember for some guys. Like the approximate date/amount of last load. Another thing that will delay the whole process is that they ask for a certified copy of your ID and utility bill. They clearly say that the copies must be certified by a Notory Public or Commissioner.

Seems that everybody with over $2,000 (my case) will have to fill this form and send to St. Kitts Bank. One guy with $1914 could withdrawn, but other guy with exactly $2000 could not. Although I didn't get the DOC through the bank, therefore they didn't officially said that I need to send those documents, I will not wait for them and I will get a certified copy today or Monday so I can have it ready when they ask.​

a_person, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  19. webmoney

Best Answers:
    Certified copy is strange think... it would be certified and not in english so why they dont ask also for certified translation...

Moreover, noone will make certified copy of passport or any other ID at least in my country.

Do they want it scan back or send via regular mail? Than it should be sent via some secured mail... all this procedure will cost a lot and you are not sure if you get that money.

This really sucks...

webmoney, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  20. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a card that expired or will expire soon, here is a message posted by one guy who spoke on the phone with the bank:

a_person, Oct 11, 2010 IP