1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ePassporte will no longer issue Visa Cards

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by VCCOncp, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Algore

Algore Peon

Best Answers:
    OMG now what the hell

Dear ePassporte Account Holders

St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank, without our prior knowledge, has turned off the ability for ePassporte to access or display Account Holders' Visa Card balances. This means that when you login to your ePassporte Account, you will only be able to see your Wallet balance. As a consequence, inquiries regarding your Visa Card balance must be directed to St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank. St Kitts Bank is responsible for all funds on Visa Cards. Their contact information is as follows:

St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank Ltd.

Central Street,
    P.O. Box 343
    Basseterre, St. Kitts, West Indies

Tel: (869) 465-2204 Mon - Thurs: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. Fri: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
    Fax: (869) 465-1050
    Email:

ePassporte will continue to provide support with regard to the funds in your Wallet. We kindly ask for your patience as we must verify Accounts and balances manually.

Thank You,

ePassporte Account Holder Services

Algore, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  2. Mogggy

Mogggy Peon

Best Answers:
    https://www.sknanb.com/message.htm

Mogggy, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  3. subaru20

subaru20 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand anything, i think ePassporte die now :(

subaru20, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  4. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, ePassporte is probably dead. Right now they have no bank to keep the things working and after this big mess they are no long seen as a liable company.

The ePass account holders (we) still have hope that even after all this, the money, that is now with the bank (SKNANB) and ePass can't access anymore, will go to who belongs. At least, in 1 day, the bank gave more info than ePass in the last 3 weeks.​

a_person, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  5. ScaryMe

ScaryMe Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that SKNANB (the bank), as a second party, has removed Epassporte, as a third party, role and the bank decided to deal directly with the Epass Visa holders and any members who still have any rights/money @ Epass. Simply, SKNANB is the organization in charge and who is completely handling the situation instead of the mess that the customers were living in during the past 3 weeks since the "Epass Visa suspension" announcement.

Good luck y'all!

ScaryMe, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  6. Algore

Algore Peon

Best Answers:
    So do u mean we have to directly deal with SKNANB West Indies :)

And Epass dont come into play anymore regarding VISA card

Algore, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  7. vin420

vin420 Peon

Best Answers:
    Epassorte did wrong with their customers . it was their duty to provide all funds . because we are customer of Epassporte not the bank.. Epassporte is SCAM now hope paypal will not ......

vin420, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  8. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    Just reiterating the announcement made by SKNANB, they are now automatically answering all the questions regarding this subject with the following message:

This sounds more promising than the usefulness announcements made by ePassporte in the past 3 weeks.

Just in case, other ePass users are advising everybody to request a balance statement from ePassporte. Surprisingly, ePass is giving the balance statements within few hours after the request. Seems they have a copy of the last balance of every user.

You can request your balance thought this email: But I think they won't process any request during the weekend.​

a_person, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  9. money$maker

money$maker Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you

money$maker, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  10. theentry

theentry Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm still waiting for my WIRE. Have requested it right after the VISA problems came out.
    However many people have received their WIREs so there is hope :)

theentry, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  11. Darkness^^

Darkness^^ Member

Best Answers:
    very very bad news :S

Darkness^^, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  12. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, many wire transfers are being processed really slow. Even people who requested before the problem didn't receive the money yet. But there are people who already got it. I guess it depends on the amount and to which bank the money is supposed to be transfered.

Actually, right now the news are better. First because there are news, unlike the complete silence from ePass. And also, because now an entity (the bank) assumed to have the funds and promised to find a solution until Sep 30.​

a_person, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  13. neil_buzzerchat_staff

neil_buzzerchat_staff Banned

Best Answers:
    i had 2 account with epassporte since payoneer came the epassporte stopped i think, but really epassporte was very nice service

neil_buzzerchat_staff, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  14. theentry

theentry Peon

Best Answers:
    I know many got declined because they have a bank in the raiffeisen group which doesn't accepts wires.

And actually it seems now that it's better if you have the money in VV then in Wire because you will actually get the VV money from a bank :)

theentry, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  15. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    ePass was indeed a good service. The last 3 weeks is that ruined the company. But I think they could have saved themselves if the situation had been handled differently.

Now, Payoneer should take advantage of this situation to become the leader of the market. However, they still as slow as before. The support does not exist (something that with ePass was always good), the customer private zone seems weak... The fact that we can only create an account through a partner does not make the things easier. And the card takes forever to be shipped.​

a_person, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  16. AlertPay Chris

AlertPay Chris Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

My name is Chris from the Business Development department at AlertPay. We are very aware of the problems many users are facing with regards to ePassporte and the unforeseen stoppage of service. This is quite unfortunate as it leaves the majority of their users with a gap to fill. I am here today, to let you know that we have already started building solutions for users currently affected by this. Whether it be doing payroll to receiving payments for their products/services, many users have found a new home with AlertPay. I also wish to let everyone who is unfamiliar with AlertPay know that we are an easy to use solution when paying a large amount of affiliates or to simply withdraw funds to your Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards to any of our 190+ serviced countries. We will soon be offering new debit card solutions as well and I urge all users interested in knowing how AlertPay can help with their business, to please send us an inquiry to bizdev@alertpay

This email is strictly for active Business account holders as well as new Business inquiries. Unfortunately, we are unable to answer questions about other departments through this email address and ask that those inquiries be sent through the proper channel. The following link will help with finding the department suited for your inquiry: https://www.alertpay.com/en/contact.asp

I will also be glad to answer any business related questions here or through a PM.

Thank you to everyone in advance for their consideration.

AlertPay Chris, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  17. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    Chris,

AlertPay is really a nice option and I'd go with this. But in my case, it does not depend on me. If my sponsors don't pay through AlertPay, it is usefulness to have an account with you.

When the problems hit ePassporte, almost all my sponsors shut down the support on ePass and immediately offered payments through Payoneer. Honestly, I would love to see them giving other options like AlertPay, because so far Payoneer seems a little bit amateur, with zero support, and it does not give much confidence.

I would suggest you Chris to also contact affiliate programs. Seems that they chose Payoneer because it was a quick option in an emergency. But I know that many webmasters are not happy with Payoneer and program managers are willing to see other options.​

a_person, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  18. theentry

theentry Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes good idea from a_person. You guys should hit up the affiliate programs instead of the affiliates. There is a big empty hole in the adult industry also...

theentry, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  19. AlertPay Chris

AlertPay Chris Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,

Thank you for the suggestions. We are already in the process of contacting some of the Sponsors and Programs but also wanted their affiliates to know and hopefully throw out suggestions to their sponsors as well. The main problem is that AlertPay is not known in the Adult industry. Nor are we known for being able to handle a companies payroll in a quick and cost effective way. From the research I have done, we actually offer a much cheaper cost for international wires and therefore would save these programs a considerable amount. Being unknown is currently the drawback but we feel that if the community is aware and makes the request as well, our voice will be heard much easier. Cheers to everyone who takes the initiative to speak to their Sponsors/Programs about this.

If any of you have a Sponsor or Program in particular you would like us to contact, please feel free to offer some sort of contact info by PM or here.

AlertPay Chris, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  20. dduck

dduck Peon

Best Answers:
    AlertPay Chris, I sent you a PM few days ago. Did you check that at all? :)

I'm waiting for you to reply back to me on PM, about the questions I asked you about.

dduck, Sep 28, 2010 IP